Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fierce Hound Location?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Hi, i have been looking at this pet called a Fierce Hound. It looks soooo cool!!! :-P I want to get it but there is a problem :-( I don't know where u get it. I've looked online but it doesn't say where it's from. If u have to get it in a store or online just send me a link of the website. Thnx!!! :-D

<blockquote class="uncited">
<div> When nothing works out for you, never give up on faith.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
The fierce hound comes from the epic bundle set you can purchase one of these at a Gamestop store for 40 dollars.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Fierce Hound is the pet you receive from the GameSpot Epic Gift Card (the $39 special one). It will get the Spritely talent when raised to Teen

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
It comes with the "epic bundle" card that you get from Gamestop.

Yes, it IS a really cool pet.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
sparkfield91 wrote:
The fierce hound comes from the epic bundle set you can purchase one of these at a Gamestop store for 40 dollars.
My pet fierce hound wont heal me! I only bring it around cause i saw other people do it. Trust me it is not the one from Krokotopia i got it in epic bundle.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
killerrobotcool wrote:
sparkfield91 wrote:
My pet fierce hound wont heal me! I only bring it around cause i saw other people do it. Trust me it is not the one from Krokotopia i got it in epic bundle.

you have to level it up to at least teen and it does not say it gves a card even when it is a teen the ability is called spiritley and says may cast sprite hope this helps

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
you don't have to get the epic bundle pack to get fierce hound, i hatched with one and got it. the benefit from the pack is fantasy house, wands, pet, and crowns. so if you want only the pet you can just hatch with one.