Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Back Door in Haunted Cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
At the back of the Haunted Cave is this huge door with a death sign. I was wondering if this would be made into a dungeon for people in Wizard City. Just like Sunken City, that door is a great place for that typical type of dungeon for all levels and is Free-to-play. No subscription would be needed to get into that dungeon, and would be great for low leveled people to enjoy. If you read this KingsIsle, then think about it.

~Mark Rubythief Lvl 60 Pyromancer~
"Light a Fire in your Heart" ;)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
i think thats a great idea. maybe rattle bones could come back, stronger than before. :-D

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
I think that is because the death students go for a quest there, so it might show Death property.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
i think that you can open it with the key that you get at the end of briskbreeze tower. Steven swiftstone, level 57 grandmaster sorceror

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
mask110 wrote:
I think that is because the death students go for a quest there, so it might show Death property.

No, I have a death grandmaster, and the only time I went there is the time I summoned only the wraith. That is the only time I have been at the end of the Haunted Cave tunnel.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
RockerMike123 wrote:
At the back of the Haunted Cave is this huge door with a death sign. I was wondering if this would be made into a dungeon for people in Wizard City. Just like Sunken City, that door is a great place for that typical type of dungeon for all levels and is Free-to-play. No subscription would be needed to get into that dungeon, and would be great for low leveled people to enjoy. If you read this KingsIsle, then think about it.

~Mark Rubythief Lvl 60 Pyromancer~
"Light a Fire in your Heart" ;)

I can see that you are a pyromacer like me. then u must remember the dragons mouth cave in golem court, u know the one with the fire? Im guessing that this is the equvlent of the cave for necromacers ( sorry i think i spelt it wrong -) plus i have a death freind who went in there.

Heather Wildflame lvl 17 journymen pyromacer
working on krok