Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm- split it up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
I want for wizard101 to be able to make professor halston balestrom to be able to break up and teach the element that make up storm which are i guess water wind and lightning :)

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
I don't think this is a very good idea. storm is pretty much the only school that could be split like that, and nobody would like it in three bits. and the elements that make up storm are water, air and electricity.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Fun idea, it could almost be added as a class specialty, a second layer of primary spells.

It seems like it might be able to be done for all of the primaries?

Life could be = energy, nourishment, and eggs/seeds?

Defender
May 09, 2009
heck no! this sounds fun if you dont have a storm wizard or if your just begining the game as storm but if you have any long term experiance with storm like me then you would relize that even though we seem tough to the other schools we can be easily killed. even by low levels if we just keep getting the wrong cards in the wrong order. (not to mention the high fizzle rate and low power pip %)

and besides storm is only as powerfull as it is because it is combined of wind water and electricity. split it up and it becomes a whole lot weaker.

my suggestion make a storm wizard and level him up to about halfway through CL then decide because thats when you will really be able to test your storm guys powers.

connor silvershard- lvl 60 storm
connor dune strider- lvl 58 balance
connor skullwalker- lvl 54 death

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
I don't think this is a very good idea. storm is pretty much the only school that could be split like that, and nobody would like it in three bits. and the elements that make up storm are water, air and electricity.

but all wizard101 needs to do is just is give the same spells electricity has to wind and water and give some equipment all the stats stay as storm stats so card accuracy will still be 70%.its not really much work

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
conorjak7 wrote:
heck no! this sounds fun if you dont have a storm wizard or if your just begining the game as storm but if you have any long term experiance with storm like me then you would relize that even though we seem tough to the other schools we can be easily killed. even by low levels if we just keep getting the wrong cards in the wrong order. (not to mention the high fizzle rate and low power pip %)

and besides storm is only as powerfull as it is because it is combined of wind water and electricity. split it up and it becomes a whole lot weaker.

my suggestion make a storm wizard and level him up to about halfway through CL then decide because thats when you will really be able to test your storm guys powers.

connor silvershard- lvl 60 storm
connor dune strider- lvl 58 balance
connor skullwalker- lvl 54 death

it supposed to be storm but it seems as though halston is only teaching electricity. e.g. stormzilla, lightning bats, thunder snake etc.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
storm players tended to split themselves up quite well on their own until Wizard101 changed/destroyed wild bolt