Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What If We Could Do It In Reverse?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I was sitting in my room the other day, and I thought, "Hey! What if we could do Wizard 101, but on the opposite side?" Maybe we could fight WITH Malistare instead of against him! Maybe Malistare whisked us off from Earth with promises of power and fortune. Maybe he founded a school of his own, one of the Dark Arts. And maybe he's raising an army of young wizards to bring his wife Sylvia back and overthrow the Spiral, so he could be king, and have his newly resurrected wife at his side as queen. And perhaps, if he succeeds, we will rule as well, as his closest advisor. Tell me what you guys think!

-Amy Rosepetal
Level 47 Life Wizard

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
It would require a revamp of the entire game, it would take years.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I do agree that this is a neat idea, but the truth is Wizard101 is targeted to children. What I mean is, I'm sure KI wouldn't want to encourage a child to be well, "bad". Teaching children that being on the bad side is OK is not right, which is why I think KI hasn't considered this idea in the first place.

Sure I guess this idea would satisy Death Wizards, who wonder why they're even on the good side in the first place, but overall I do not agree this is a good idea.
I'm not bashing your post, by the way, I just think this could mislead children as it did when I was younger.

Molly
lvl 43 Master Sorcerer

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
sounds a little like World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. you start out evil told that you ARE evil and you work with lich king,just your idea dont involve the breaking away and going good

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Sorta reminds me of Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Of course, neither game was as satisfying as their predecessors. Sometimes the interactivity splits up the labor and possibilities, my friend.