Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

From Myth student to Professor Drake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
i want for the myth school to get i pip attack because just later i got beat by a lvl 28 balance and i was a lvl 39 myth and he used judgement on me and i was please professor drake tell me when because i want to be a pvp warlord but it is just too hard please can i get a answer

lvl 39 justin thunder wraith
myth student

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
jgjj wrote:
i want for the myth school to get i pip attack because just later i got beat by a lvl 28 balance and i was a lvl 39 myth and he used judgement on me and i was please professor drake tell me when because i want to be a pvp warlord but it is just too hard please can i get a answer

myth student

Here's some tips:
Myth is considered one of the best schools to PvP with, so don't worry. You'll get to Warlord eventually. Your problem is more than likely your choice of secondary schools/spells, or the way your deck is set up. The key to beating a Balance wizard is speed, and Tower Shields. I'd recommend getting a minion out immediately, and buff/trap while simultaneously building pips. (A high Power Pip % will help a lot, regardless of your school). If the Balance wizard begins to save pips, then get a Tower Shield up. The weakness of Judgement is the fact that it is an "all or nothing spell." Meaning they will have no pips after casting, and that is when you'll finish them. I'd cast a Minotaur, followed by Ninja Pigs. Repeat this process, because their main concern will now be healing. Also, stick to 1v1, and always keep a minion in play.

Secondary spells:
Ice to Tower Shield.
Balance to Weakness.
Spirit Blade/Trap from Niles.
Life to Satyr.
In my opinion, that is the best build for a Myth wizard.
You may want to leave Weakness out, and get Reshuffle. The choice is yours.

Deck construction:
Max Cyclops Minions.
Max Blades and Traps.
Time of Legends.
A few Satyrs.
Max Tower Shields.
Max Minotaurs.
The rest is pretty much up to you.

I really hope I've helped, I took the time to "conjure" a guide for a fellow Myth student. Death and Myth are my favorite schools, so best of luck to you!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
jgjj wrote:

myth student

get to 58 for medusa. she does a great amount of damage and stuns for 2 rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry myth and fire are unstoppable when they get 58 spell :)