Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
These are suggestions for new spells level 68 if there is gonna be more levels.
Ice: Yeti. Background:Snowstorm in a mountain. Attacks all enemies and stuns them with frost.
Fire: Fire Tornado. Background: Smoke. Attacks all enemies. First it attacks small then higher over three rounds.
Storm: Thunderstorm. Background: Sea and stormclouds attacks all enemies and removes shield.
Myth: Chimera. Background: Parthenon and other Greek stuff. Attacks with snake tale then attacks with goat head ramming the person. Takes one positive blade with roar from all enemies.
Death: Frankenstein. Background evil science lab. Frankenstein takes off his sheet and lightning crackles. Attacks all enemies gives half health back to you.
Life: Nature Spirit. Background: forest with pond. Heals one person and removes one buff.
Balance: Mud Man. Background: desert with pyramids. Attacks one person with clay from his hands.

Jonathan StormCaster Legendary Diviner

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I'm not sure I'd give ice another attack all spell as ice is currently playing very strong as it is and has all sorts of damage bonuses and critical hits. Not sure if they fixed it but with only 30 points from a wand ice was hitting critical in game play a good 90% of the time.

The life spell you propose is incredibly lame. I think I would give life a good heal all card that heals its side a couple or even a few turns in a row.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
yanees wrote:
Ice: Yeti. Background:Snowstorm in a mountain. Attacks all enemies and stuns them with frost.
Fire: Fire Tornado. Background: Smoke. Attacks all enemies. First it attacks small then higher over three rounds.
Storm: Thunderstorm. Background: Sea and stormclouds attacks all enemies and removes shield.
Myth: Chimera. Background: Parthenon and other Greek stuff. Attacks with snake tale then attacks with goat head ramming the person. Takes one positive blade with roar from all enemies.
Death: Frankenstein. Background evil science lab. Frankenstein takes off his sheet and lightning crackles. Attacks all enemies gives half health back to you.
Life: Nature Spirit. Background: forest with pond. Heals one person and removes one buff.
Balance: Mud Man. Background: desert with pyramids. Attacks one person with clay from his hands.

Some schools have already gotten 2 all hit spells in a row. So I do not think Ice and balance should get one. Life could maybe cause they only got one. The only school I really think that deserves a good all hit is myth. Maybe life. Other schools can survive without a all hit spell every other level *8. Myth and life have. Myth has been waiting for a decent all hit and life has been waiting for a actual all hit!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
gave this a bit more thought, myth is currently too weak as it is and should be given your suggestion for storms spell instead and storm should be given a per pip single person attack card that is stronger than balance's judgement card as storm is supposed to be the strongest attack damage school in the game but has always been sore against balance's judgment card and its loss of the old wild bolt

so for storm I'd suggest a single attack 140 damage per pip card with stun and/or blade removal... storm players like to attack fast and hard and storm lord hits hard enough against all players as it is and if it doesn't then storm simply waits a couple more turns and casts tempest so storm players mostly want a better judgement card than what balance has that also makes up for its wild bolt loss.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
As a Fire wizard myself, I like the fire tornado idea.
But I think that a Dragon King with simular attack, but a jet of fire insted of smoke.
:P :P :P

Armiger
May 10, 2010
yanees wrote:

Okay, here are my Ideas!

Ice = Avalanche X pips 75 damage per Pip - Animation, like Tempest, only Snow Moving quickly, as in an avalanche. Also has Stun for 2 rounds

Fire = Valcano - A Valcano Erupts and rock and lava fly over enemies
9 Pips, 1000 damage with smoke screen

Storm = Hurricane - Massive winds and thunderstorm, lightning and tornados fly through enemies 600 damage x 2 rounds leaves 2 Hex

Myth = Hades Wrath - Hades comes from the underworld and strikes all enemies with his staff for 1000 damage with 2 Cleanse Wards for 9 pips

Death = Skeletal Dragon Demon - Like skeletal Dragon, except attacks all enemies for 9 pips for 100 600/3 and returning half to health.

Life = Eurynome Comes from the ground, surrounded by trees and ponds, and attacks one enemy for 800 damage and Heals team for 500

I know a lot may not agree, but I don't think these are overpowered and I think they flow well with the game. Please, tell me what you think and give me any ideas you have on them.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, one change, since this was a good idea.

Life = Mass Regenerate - The Finger comes down to each and every one on team and heals them 50 & 900/3 round for 9 pips also gives critical stun block to all for 4 rounds.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Well awsome ideas so far. Here are mine. Instead of a creature attack the wizard could cast these spells, like when they have a sword and they use the wand spell.

Storm. Wizard raises his hands and all enemies are swirled around by powerful tornados. 700-900

Ice: Wizard is teleported in the middle of the duel circle and he glows blue. According to how many pips he has, all of his friends get a Shield that absorbs 135 per pip.

Fire: Wizard raises his fists and lava spurts out the center of the dueling circle to one enemy. Damage over time and the spell increas of damage. 500.

Death: Wizard shines green and a demon flies out of the Wizard. It hits all enemies and gives back half the health.800

Myth: Wizard shines yellow and a wormhole opens. A beam of blue light hits all enemies, stunning them.

Life: Wizard pumps up fist and all friends are healed according to how much pips he or she has, like Dyrad. 200 per pip

Also the Frakenstein spell suggested earlier is much more for Storm people.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Here are my ideas-

Ice- Poseidon: water floods the field, and a man riding on seahorses appears from the distance. He strikes one enemy dealing 850 damage with his trident.

Fire- Volcanoe: A volcanoe pops up from the ground, with a backround of ash, striking all enemies with lava and rocks, dealing 975 damage.

Storm- Hurricane: A hurricane rises from a beach, then twirls around each enemy dealing 1200 damage.

Life- Goddess: A goddess swiftly walks from the trees emited in sunlight, then heals all teamates for 1550 health.

Death- Shadow Lord: A wraith-like shadow bursts from the ground, and quickly sucks 700 damage from all enemies, healing half of the damage taken to teamates.

Balance- : The Egyptian Pharoh exits a pyramid, looks straight at the sun backround, then stabs one enemy with his staff, dealing 895 damage.

Myth- Kronos: Kronos sweeps from a deep hole, heis in a young man form, but then bursts in to a form of burning fire and darkness. He sends the darkness into the enemy, then bursts out of the same enemy, dealing 960 damage.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
ibenez2 wrote:
Here are my ideas-

Ice- Poseidon: water floods the field, and a man riding on seahorses appears from the distance. He strikes one enemy dealing 850 damage with his trident.

Fire- Volcanoe: A volcanoe pops up from the ground, with a backround of ash, striking all enemies with lava and rocks, dealing 975 damage.

Storm- Hurricane: A hurricane rises from a beach, then twirls around each enemy dealing 1200 damage.

Life- Goddess: A goddess swiftly walks from the trees emited in sunlight, then heals all teamates for 1550 health.

Death- Shadow Lord: A wraith-like shadow bursts from the ground, and quickly sucks 700 damage from all enemies, healing half of the damage taken to teamates.

Balance- : The Egyptian Pharoh exits a pyramid, looks straight at the sun backround, then stabs one enemy with his staff, dealing 895 damage.

Myth- Kronos: Kronos sweeps from a deep hole, heis in a young man form, but then bursts in to a form of burning fire and darkness. He sends the darkness into the enemy, then bursts out of the same enemy, dealing 960 damage.

I really like where you went with these, the ideas are great and most stay in range of the 9 pips cast ratio of the school. However, I would like to point out a few things.

Ice is perfect, needs a good 1 hit again with power, but no after effect? or maybe we could give ice a good X - pip spell!

Storm, needs to finally get a hit all for DOT. cleanse as bonus?

Fire, sounds great for fire! but to continue, they seem to add effects after the spell, so smoke screen as added bonus?

Life, nees a DOT multi hit, not that many use life shields, but would be nice!
Maybe add in guiding light as added bonus?

Death, perfect for death! leaves doom and gloom as added bonus?

Myth, Needs a good multi hit spell, maybe even a 2 round hit all spell! what do you think? not sure of a good added bonus here, maybe pierce!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
darthjt wrote:
yanees wrote:

Okay, here are my Ideas!

Ice = Avalanche X pips 75 damage per Pip - Animation, like Tempest, only Snow Moving quickly, as in an avalanche. Also has Stun for 2 rounds

Fire = Valcano - A Valcano Erupts and rock and lava fly over enemies
9 Pips, 1000 damage with smoke screen

Storm = Hurricane - Massive winds and thunderstorm, lightning and tornados fly through enemies 600 damage x 2 rounds leaves 2 Hex

Myth = Hades Wrath - Hades comes from the underworld and strikes all enemies with his staff for 1000 damage with 2 Cleanse Wards for 9 pips

Death = Skeletal Dragon Demon - Like skeletal Dragon, except attacks all enemies for 9 pips for 100 600/3 and returning half to health.

Life = Eurynome Comes from the ground, surrounded by trees and ponds, and attacks one enemy for 800 damage and Heals team for 500

I know a lot may not agree, but I don't think these are overpowered and I think they flow well with the game. Please, tell me what you think and give me any ideas you have on them.
These are awesome I think that these would be best

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
yanees wrote:

For the Ice, there is already a spell like it (Frost Giant) Mabye something like a polar bear that pounces on you? And for Balance, mabye a Balance Snake that bites you?

Lauren
Ice School
Lvl. 33 :D