Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp totally unfair now :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
ok i just battled a level 56 fire wiz with my level 48 storm wiz. How is that FAIR? I mean i dont mind that he is higher than i its just that he had the new cl spell and i find that EXTREMLY unfair. I mean i dont mind fighting someone that is 10 levels stronger than me but fighting someone with CRITiCAL and TRANSFORM SPELLS? :x :x :x KI plz make pvp more fair!!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
peacehitball wrote:
ok i just battled a level 56 fire wiz with my level 48 storm wiz. How is that FAIR? I mean i dont mind that he is higher than i its just that he had the new cl spell and i find that EXTREMLY unfair. I mean i dont mind fighting someone that is 10 levels stronger than me but fighting someone with CRITiCAL and TRANSFORM SPELLS? :x :x :x KI plz make pvp more fair!!

looking at it from the level 56 player's perspective, why should a low level 48 player who hasn't put in the time and the effort to reach level 56 be able to stand up well against a level 56 player.... the problem isn't that a level 56 player completely owned you as much that you were paired up against such a player

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
peacehitball wrote:

its fair cause you have lord and he has drag. its fair

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
as i recall the new spell is gained at level 58 not 56...... but i agree its kind of unfair.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
dude your storm he/she fire so you are WAY stronger and if you dont want it to happen GET TO LEGENDARY!