Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Trading Card Game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
Hello Wizard101 community! I just happened to be on the message board, and I pondered an idea that i have been thinking about for a LONG time. Of course, I was thinking of a Wizard101 trading card game! Think about it! the thrill of dueling in the game, with all the strategic elements. Kids like me can constantly stay active when they are away from this game. You could duel with school spells, wand spells, even all those charms and enchantments! Please KI, listen to me and maybe work something out as soon as possible! And for those other players, tell me what you think of this idea!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Mmm.... Nah. I think it would be boring, because it would be far too similar to the existing game. Plus, battles would be really short - just remember how short duels are in the game already.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
my idea is that it would 2-8 players. players would choose sides. there would be 4 people per side. they would put down a creature card in the beginning. creature cards would be their guys for dueling. the cards would say the health, resistance, boost, and type. each player would have a deck and they would select cards from their deck to use on themselves, a teammate, or an opponent. when a card is used it will got to the discard pile along with discarded cards. there would be no mana but pips and power pips would somehow be used.