Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about a spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
My question is how does the Distract spell form the ice school works? say generates threat on target? not too sure what it means any explanation would be helpful thanks

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
Well, i am ice as well but that spell desont do much. If you have a minion it will end up using that spell to make the foes attack them instead of you, same if you use it. if you're in battle with a friend and use that spell on a foe, that foe will attack you instead of them.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Why is it that my life wizard has reached level 42, learned every spell on Moolinda Wu's list, learned every spell on Arthur Wethersford's list, learned every spell on Alhazred's list but as yet has niether learned nor been offered the chance to learn the Lifetrap spell? :?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
jdrain wrote:
Why is it that my life wizard has reached level 42, learned every spell on Moolinda Wu's list, learned every spell on Arthur Wethersford's list, learned every spell on Alhazred's list but as yet has niether learned nor been offered the chance to learn the Lifetrap spell? :?

Because you learn life trap from a trainer in that street filled with Gobblers
:d

Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
jdrain wrote:
go to collosus blv and near mindy there is a path leading to a tower and in there is a woman that can teach some spells