Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightwalker Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I recently got a Nightwalker pet from hatching, and realized it gives a wraith card. I had seen a girl with a Nightwalker the day before, but hers gave a death minotaur card, is this a dropped pet? I'd like to know where to get one like hers that can give the death minotaur instead of a wraith. Oh, and I saw this in the Live Realm, not test.

Administrator
There are thousands of combinations and permutations. Your pet manifested with a different card than hers, and there may be others with yet a different card from the both of you.

That is what is special about Advanced Pet Hatching!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Ok, thanks for the info. So does that mean if I were to hatch the same pets again, I could get another Nightwalker that gives Death Minotaur?

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
Gamma wrote:
There are thousands of combinations and permutations. Your pet manifested with a different card than hers, and there may be others with yet a different card from the both of you.

That is what is special about Advanced Pet Hatching!

Excuse me i was wondering how can i get wraith when i am life

sincerly michaellighthand

Survivor
May 13, 2009
You need to make one of your other wizards a death wizard, get it to level 48 and complete the school quest to get the wraith pet/ As to get it onto your life wizard's account use the shared bank to trade it over, but be warned you cannot equip the wraith pet unless you are on your death wizard meaning you cannot train it or use it in battle unless on your death account. You can, however, train your wraith up to adult on your death wizard and then hatch it with the satyr you will get on your life wizard and you might get a hybrid pet that will give wraith card. Or you can hatch with another wizard that has a wraith pet and your satyr pet or other hybrid school pet and might get a pet that gives the wraith card.