Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Nature? Or not ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Okay, well most of you know that when you get to lvl 48 and get your spell and pet you also get an additional badge called Master of ________(whatever school you are). Well, I'm life lvl 48, have the pet AND the spell, but no badge. Does anybody know how to fix this? :?

Becoming level 48 and receiving your level 48 spell has NOTHING to do with the "Master of" badge.

This badge is rewarded once you have learned all the spells in your main school of focus, including those from secret trainers...

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Mar 18, 2010
You now have a level 58 spell to learn, Forest Lord. Then after learning it you will get the Master of Nature Badge. If you have also picked up all the spells from the secret trainers.

*I was wrong up above. You need ALL spells including those from the Secret Trainers up to level 48.

Secret Trainers are as follows--
Sabrina Greenstar--Minigames Fairegrounds in Wizard City
Mildred Farseer--Colossus Blvd. to the left of Mindy Pixiecrown
Mortis-Nightside in Wizard City
Croaky-Digmore Station in Marleybone down stairs behind the Mayor.*
Myth needs Tish'Mah in Krokotopia-The Oasis, Secret shop that uses teleporter
*edit here*

Megan

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Don't forget that you also need the level 58 spell. And, as Zeke said, every single spell for your school, including minion-spells, shields, the odd dispel, random spells lurking around in the outermost regions of Celestia...

Explorer
May 18, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Becoming level 48 and receiving your level 48 spell has NOTHING to do with the "Master of" badge.

This badge is rewarded once you have learned all the spells in your main school of focus, including those from secret trainers...

Not to be mean but, I find that lacking that you have to be lvl 58 to get the badge. I really was hoping to get it but then CL was added on which now I got to work harder to get it. But I guess that adds on to the fun :) Still CL is VERY hard and life barely has attacks or is just hard to find in my big deck and fire seems not to like me because it fizzles 70% of the time. I
also found out that it has a pattern for my fire spell. Cast 3 time in a row, fizzles 3 times in a row and keeps doing it over.
(I know Fire accuracy is 75%)

Aaron ShadowEyes
lvl 50 life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
clcastillo wrote:
Still CL is VERY hard and life barely has attacks or is just hard to find in my big deck and fire seems not to like me because it fizzles 70% of the time. Aaron ShadowEyes

Just wait, at level 58 you get Forest Lord, an awesome spell, and one of the multi-attack that can be damage boosted (strong, etc). Boost your crit ability with items and maybe a star spell, and you can do massive damage. The attack is almost better than, umm, chocolate.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
Firefan02 wrote:
You now have a level 58 spell to learn, Forest Lord. Then after learning it you will get the Master of Nature Badge. If you have also picked up all the spells from the secret trainers.

*I was wrong up above. You need ALL spells including those from the Secret Trainers up to level 48.

Secret Trainers are as follows--
Sabrina Greenstar--Minigames Fairegrounds in Wizard City
Mildred Farseer--Colossus Blvd. to the left of Mindy Pixiecrown
Mortis-Nightside in Wizard City
Croaky-Digmore Station in Marleybone down stairs behind the Mayor.*
Myth needs Tish'Mah in Krokotopia-The Oasis, Secret shop that uses teleporter
*edit here*

there is also that water-mole in the floating land

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
clcastillo wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Not to be mean but, I find that lacking that you have to be lvl 58 to get the badge. I really was hoping to get it but then CL was added on which now I got to work harder to get it. But I guess that adds on to the fun :) Still CL is VERY hard and life barely has attacks or is just hard to find in my big deck and fire seems not to like me because it fizzles 70% of the time. I
also found out that it has a pattern for my fire spell. Cast 3 time in a row, fizzles 3 times in a row and keeps doing it over.
(I know Fire accuracy is 75%)

Aaron ShadowEyes
lvl 50 life

I'm right there with you! celestia has kind of been a pain because now i am being called a noob and how i shouldnt have my master of death badege. well i only have it because i got it before CL. i think it should be a different badge for getting your level 58 spell. just saying

ryan deathbringer and elijah lifefist
lvl 54 death and 50 balance
-stupidpig

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Thanks everybody for answering my question! Especially Zeke, who helped me realize that I still had one more spell to learn! But to those who think that you need to get Forest Lord to get the badge, you don't, there's a secret trainer in Collosus Boulevard and I seemed to miss one of her spells. Thanks again everybody!!!

-Markers99

Level 54 Death - Duncan DeathHammer

Level 50 Life - Michael SpiritSlinger (Master of Nature) ;-)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
clcastillo wrote:
Still CL is VERY hard and life barely has attacks or is just hard to find in my big deck and fire seems not to like me because it fizzles 70% of the time. Aaron ShadowEyes

Just wait, at level 58 you get Forest Lord, an awesome spell, and one of the multi-attack that can be damage boosted (strong, etc). Boost your crit ability with items and maybe a star spell, and you can do massive damage. The attack is almost better than, umm, chocolate.

Ummh. I have to disagree. I am Life too. Haven't reached Level 58 yet but getting close. And,

nothing is better than chocolate!