Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

General Akilles quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
I've killed the general and he says hes let the kids free yet my quest does not complete. Anyone else have this issue?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i had the same problem then figured it out

you have to go back in the room where he is.

If you left, you have to kill him again

then go over near the caged in room and the quest will be ready to end

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i did the same thing but you know how it says the children are to the left when you first go in the tower well when your done killing all of them go to the left and the children will be there in a little room

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I beat that quest already sorry. But you have to talk to the kids left of him and talk to the guy who gave you it. I think his name is Norman Stargate? But I saw on wizard101 central that he has a pet drop is that true? Is Wizard101 Central certified or licensed by Wizard101?

Administrator
Wizard101Central.com is recognized by Wizard101 as being an official Fan Site. See our 'Fansites and Links' page in the Wizard Society section in the left menu.

We post on their forums, we're in regular contact with them, and we send them our news as it hits the press, and when we can, we provide prizes for contests and such.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Thank you Ms. Greyrose for your help! Can I ask you one question? I have been looking for the following pets:
Stormzilla
Hydra
Dryad
Minotaur
Collosus
Orthus
Boo Didley (Blue Ghost)

Can you help me find these pets?
I also want to know what Beta wipe pet means. I hear this a lot and I really want to know this thanks!
If you can answer these pets that would be great!
Thanks for you all for your help!

Administrator
achilles975 wrote:
Thank you Ms. Greyrose for your help! Can I ask you one question? I have been looking for the following pets:
Stormzilla
Hydra
Dryad
Minotaur
Collosus
Orthus
Boo Didley (Blue Ghost)
Many pets are extremely rare, and some are only available to the staff as they run around and test things in the live environment. That doesn't mean they won't be available in the future, but some of those pets are available now (and no I won't tell you which that'd ruin the surprise).

achilles975 wrote:
No I can not, sorry.

achilles975 wrote:
I also want to know what Beta wipe pet means. I hear this a lot and I really want to know this thanks!
During our 'Beta' phase, (which is a time before the game is released that invited players can test the game), we erased all the characters as part of an update. This is common during the Beta phase of a game, and will not happen again now that the game has gone Live.

To compensate we gave them a pet. This pet did not come with them to the live game when it launched, everyone was deleted and had to start again when the game went live to all players. (including us!)

The Pioneer Dragon was given to those Beta testers after the game launched as a thank you for helping to test out the game.

Hope that answers some of your questions, thought I believe they are also answered elsewhere on these message boards, check the "Ravenwood Commons" section, and you may want to start a new thread to answer a question like this, rather than hijack the General Akilles thread. :D

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
achilles975 wrote:
Stormzilla
Hydra
Dryad
Minotaur
Collosus
Orthus
Boo Didley (Blue Ghost)

I have boo didley the blue ghost i got him at level 1