Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world after celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
World name:Swantine
Based on:NYC (New York City)
Difficulty:4 stars
Plot: Swantine is a world of swans. It is a world that teaches astral magic just like celestia, but stronger. the world is created when bartleby was just a seedling and grandmother raven is just a wet,hairless raven chick. But when Morganthe's great-grandmother attempt to take over swantine, bartleby kick swantine out of the spiral and make everyone never knows about swantine. but one day, morganthe found the location of swantine and tends to take over swantine and steal the great astral crystal on top of the great empire state building! you must find the crystal and bring it back to ambrose. Swantine is extremely big and confusing. it is almost impossible to get to the empire state building walking. Thankfully, swantine provide a great transportation called "subway". in the end when you bring the crystal back to ambrose, he tells you to follow him into the room blocked with books. when you go in you sees two ambrose. one is standing in the middle of the room, and the other tied up in the corner. then morganthe showed up and the untied ambrose turn into a shadow weaver named The Disguiser.

Speech:

Morganthe-How did you even survive all the way here? Well, it doesn't matter now! the crystal will be mine. I will give you 3 seconds to hand it to me before i grind you like cheese! 3....2....1...Disguiser, Destroy the brat!

Real Ambrose-(Muffled) Be careful young wizard! he is rather dangerous

The Disguiser-I will crush your soul into a million peices

The Disguiser
Rank 12 boss
Death
65% boost to life and 95% resist to death
15,670 Health

Morganthe-impossible! that was my best weaver! well, i can't have you folloing me all the way to candy land.

Morganthe waves her staff, mumbling gibberish words, Then the crystal magically fly into her hand! then morganthe teleported away

If you wanna add sumthing to this or change something u r more than welcum to do that