Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Bundle Hat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I have noticed that one of the epic bundle hats has power nova to it. I also saw how there is a celestian necklace of Judgement and spectral blast. I am mad because i have a balance wizard and i dont get storm lord or fire dragon or even scarecrow. I want for it to be you can only get stuff from a different school in your clothes if it is from a part of it you can learn without being in their school! Now everyone is using judgement and power nova and i dont look cool anymore because every wizard has those moves! It makes me mad when a guy shows off power nova to a balance wizard. I would like this to stop. Thank you for your time.

Elijah Lifefist

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
stupidpig wrote:
I have noticed that one of the epic bundle hats has power nova to it. I also saw how there is a celestian necklace of Judgement and spectral blast. I am mad because i have a balance wizard and i dont get storm lord or fire dragon or even scarecrow. I want for it to be you can only get stuff from a different school in your clothes if it is from a part of it you can learn without being in their school! Now everyone is using judgement and power nova and i dont look cool anymore because every wizard has those moves! It makes me mad when a guy shows off power nova to a balance wizard. I would like this to stop. Thank you for your time.

Elijah Lifefist

I am not sure about fire dragon but i do know you can get a scarecrow and a storm lord necklace.
ellie