Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world after celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
i have an idea for a new world
this world is based on New York city
Name-Swantine
Plot-Long time ago, whan bartleby was just a seedling. he created a world of swans. he also put tigers there too.At first, they fight and fight and fight. so grandmother raven talk things out and put them to peace. But when there was the great war between the dragons,giants, and tritons. they damage swantine so much that even bartleby and grandmother raven couldn't put them back toghther. so swantine drift in space, out of bartleby's range of power. but one day, swantine come crashing into wizard city. swantine didn't fatally crashed. it got tangled on bartleby. now you must move swantine away because in the center swantine, it holds the great wand of invincibility. it is so powerful that it could destroy the spiral in a matter of minute. you must find it and destroy it before morganthe finds it and destroy it. but morganthe is too smart for that. she order her weavers to charms swans and tiger to fight each other. you must also break the spell.

top boss: protector of the wand
health:15,000 health
school:ice
he cheats by using tower shield,weakness,smokescreen,and plague every time you use a charm/ward.
he is 35% resistance to every school and 65% boost to fire
Speech:
before fight:the wand will be morganthe's and ambrose will be destroy MUHAHAHA!!!!
After fight:the protector's pale grey eyes start to turn brown
Protector of the wand:what happened? i must protect the wand

ill write more later i gtg now