Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choose Your Pet's Powers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
OK, I have to admit I have a weakness for buying W101 gift cards. But the thing I just cant stand is when the powers of the pets change every month. I dont think its fair (this is just an example) when your friend buys a gift card on October30th and you buy the same gift card on November 2nd, but your friend gets the pet with the rare Firezilla card and you only get a Fireblade card. THAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! How is that fair?? I was so mad. I want W101 to give you the option of choosing the powers of your pet so you could choose the really good card that could actually HELP YOU in a duel. And this happens with EVERY pet that comes with a gift card. SO ALL WIZARDS WHO AGREE or WIZARDS WHO DONT AGREE ( but no haters plz ) PLEASE POST!!!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You do realize they post what pet talents/cards are going to be in each 'redeemed' month, right???, So you really don't have to get a pet with an assurred talent/card you don't like.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
brettsjets13 wrote:
OK, I have to admit I have a weakness for buying W101 gift cards. But the thing I just cant stand is when the powers of the pets change every month. I dont think its fair (this is just an example) when your friend buys a gift card on October30th and you buy the same gift card on November 2nd, but your friend gets the pet with the rare Firezilla card and you only get a Fireblade card. THAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! How is that fair?? I was so mad. I want W101 to give you the option of choosing the powers of your pet so you could choose the really good card that could actually HELP YOU in a duel. And this happens with EVERY pet that comes with a gift card. SO ALL WIZARDS WHO AGREE or WIZARDS WHO DONT AGREE ( but no haters plz ) PLEASE POST!!!!

it happened to me too