Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth in Celicia

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Second attempt to defeat the first boss encountered in Celicia, "Optio" has left Myth another defeat.
I have played my Life, Fire, Storm, Ice, Death, all to Celicia with their getting the 58 spell., I have played these wizards for some time and know how they opperate.Level 58 spells were the easiest thing I ever did. Dont know what all the fuss was about, Just sheild and hire Henchmen and be done with it.
Myth is all together not a good wizard compared to any of the above. I play Myth because I did enjoy Myths spells, but spells that have no power or strength, in time I learned it is best to let Myth set in his desk and not play. Taking Myth to Celicia was probably a mistake, and soon I will probably delete Myth and form a stronger wizard, one that can advance in the game.
Myth has strugeled from the day I brought Myth into my account. Yet it made me curious about its spells, and now I know Myth is different from all wizards, Yet this difference makes Myth weak.
If you are wanting to Bring Myth to Celicia, think about it, because it is a definate HARD struggel. Be prepared to buy Henchmen on a regular basis.
Have a level 58 spell quest? Do it the easy way, place the 90% off sheilds on yourself and let the henchmen do the work. Never had it so good.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Please spell Celestia correctly considering you posted this in the celestia message boards.

I suggest you use minions in cl, it helps a lot.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Yep. I do not understand why KI made myth like this. Our base damage of spells stinks. Our all hit attacks really stink. And we have the second lowest health. I enjoy this game but I do not enjoy what the creators of this game did to myth! KI really should give myth more power. KI makes it seem like myth does not even exist. If KI gonna make this game, I just hope the gonna do it right next update.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I don't think Myth is weak at all - it's just different. Each school requires a different playstyle than the others. There's a reason why Myth is Master of Monsters. Learn how to use your minions and perhaps you would be able to rely on them instead of henchmen.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
DarkBlood, if you hate this game so much why do you still play it?
I am referring to this and your who knows how many threads why this game is terrible.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
Second attempt to defeat the first boss encountered in Celicia, "Optio" has left Myth another defeat.
I have played my Life, Fire, Storm, Ice, Death, all to Celicia with their getting the 58 spell., I have played these wizards for some time and know how they opperate.Level 58 spells were the easiest thing I ever did. Dont know what all the fuss was about, Just sheild and hire Henchmen and be done with it.
Myth is all together not a good wizard compared to any of the above. I play Myth because I did enjoy Myths spells, but spells that have no power or strength, in time I learned it is best to let Myth set in his desk and not play. Taking Myth to Celicia was probably a mistake, and soon I will probably delete Myth and form a stronger wizard, one that can advance in the game.
Myth has strugeled from the day I brought Myth into my account. Yet it made me curious about its spells, and now I know Myth is different from all wizards, Yet this difference makes Myth weak.
If you are wanting to Bring Myth to Celicia, think about it, because it is a definate HARD struggel. Be prepared to buy Henchmen on a regular basis.
Have a level 58 spell quest? Do it the easy way, place the 90% off sheilds on yourself and let the henchmen do the work. Never had it so good.

Once again, people say they have wizards of all branches, but criticize the one they dislike the most. Ok, first off! Quit taking the easy way and using henchmen! Then maybe you can see how much of a challenge other schools can be.

Next, Learn to use your Myth! Finish the GrandMaster Artisan Quest and Craft your clothing. Next, Get a Great Pet, like mine! It is a Damp Demon with the Dragon Blade +30% all attacks, Spritely, Pips, Spell Proof, and Myth Giver!

Ok, now, Training Points!
Death to Feint
Ice to Shield
Sun I think, to gargantuan
star, get vengeance

Now, Use all your spells, Froggy with Gargantuan is powerful, stun all, gives others time to laod spells, then earthquake rests ablility to stun, then stun again. Medusa is powerful with 2 feints and blades. Once again, learn your character. Or if they shield, which is great about myth, use Orthrus!

Myth is about even with Fire, they have DOT spells, we have Double Attacks!
If you can't learn your school, fine, don't play it, but don't down it, because others might really enjoy this school. Some people actually take time to learn the school they play.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
I am a lvl 58 myth player and frankly think that it is the best school...I have soloed at least 80% of the game and have paid for henchmen maybe 5 times. Myth is just more thoughtful...I know that some of you just like to wait three turns...then press a button...and the battle is over...big deal...myth is awesome, it requires thoughtful deck building before going into each battle, it needs careful management of hit points and strategic use of treasure cards. Use your training points well and your myth character will be basically unbeatable in pvp...Myth is not for everyone...that is the point, KI has done a great job balancing all the characters and giving each on a personality!

Paul

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Survivor
May 30, 2009
i beat him. it was hard but i used cyclops minion. (he gave me blades i needed and got rid of the bosses myth shields for me.) And, i used a lot of tower shield treasure cards. other wise all the other bosses in cl are easy and i do alone with no minions.

-Angle DreamHeaven Level 59 myth

Survivor
May 30, 2009
In order to do good in Celestia with a myth wizard, you should do a couple things. First, make sure that you have Orthrus, you will use it a lot. Second, I would suggest going for accuracy and attack with your clothing. Third, use one training point for the moon school when your level 55. There is a guy in Stormriven, the second part of it, who will teach you a Treant Pollymorph, and that can be used to heal yourself. I would also suggest having 2 myth decks, one that's normal for you, and one with blades, earthquakes, and humongofrogs.
Truthfully, the best thing to do is to get friends that are on round the clock. What i mean is that at least one friend is on the game every second of the day.
You should also add myth friends, because they can power you up and they understand you.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
If your going to post in this forum and you cant spell celestia just look at the label. It says Forum index >> Celestia.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I love my myth wizard. But I admit to having difficulty in Celestia. What I think myth gets that others don't is power pips. I was up to 97%, but have brought it back down to 82% because I wanted a higher hit percentage and accuracy. I have made it to level 58 by joining other people's fights and getting help with bosses. I also use my minions when I'm alone, but it doesn't really help me. Hopefully Medusa and minions will be what I need. :)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
MomDestroyer wrote:
I love my myth wizard. But I admit to having difficulty in Celestia. What I think myth gets that others don't is power pips. I was up to 97%, but have brought it back down to 82% because I wanted a higher hit percentage and accuracy. I have made it to level 58 by joining other people's fights and getting help with bosses. I also use my minions when I'm alone, but it doesn't really help me. Hopefully Medusa and minions will be what I need. :)

Ok, here is a hint!

Learn Gargantuan, craft your hat and robe. Now, you can put Gargantuan on Froggy or Earthquake. Myth also has stun all enemies, so does Fire, so Team up if you have to. Have Fire stun, you quake, then you stun while fire attacks.

Myth is one of the Better schools, it does awesome damage with Gargantuan at a simple 4 pip spell. You can remove stun shields with a 6 pip spell and do awesome damage. You can stun all enemies for 2 pips!

LOL how is Myth having any problems?

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I think some of the problems that Myth school is having is due to the fact there is a lot of Myth NPC's in Celestia especially in the crustacean area. And we all know that the prisms like to hide at the bottom of the deck. I have noticed that the resistance to same and even opposite schools are rather high in Celestia as well, not sure what they are exactly. I do have to admit that for myself my Myth was the hardest to get to Legendary. I don't use henchmen and often don't bother with minions. Don't give up on your Myth, just take the time to learn the spells and how to buff them. And if all else fails ... bring a storm along.

Good luck in your game.

:P