Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirkholm Keep

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Well I finished MK and there r no other quest to do on Grizzlehiem. I need help I can't find out what to do!?!?!?!! :(

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Same thing happened to me.

I believe you have to go to the bear at the entrance of the castle at the center of Northguard, the one that told you to go to Mirkholm Keep in the first place. Or maybe you need to go inside, I can't remember, its been a while.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
pinkygirltwo wrote:
Well I finished MK and there r no other quest to do on Grizzlehiem. I need help I can't find out what to do!?!?!?!! :(

I believe that you have to be level 40 for the next quest, which should by Jotun. If you are level 40, try to talk to Bjorn as I believe he will guide you to the next quest.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
i finished the Keep talked to the guy at the main area and did not get the ability to gu further as i amjust level 37 - do you have to be level 40 to get further if so i will work on MooShoo til than i guess

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
moria143 wrote:
i finished the Keep talked to the guy at the main area and did not get the ability to gu further as i amjust level 37 - do you have to be level 40 to get further if so i will work on MooShoo til than i guess

Yes. You do have to be level 40 for the Jotun quest.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
grizzleheim is so silly! you have to be level 35 for mirkholds keep, then level 40 for another section.
why cant we do it all just like the other worlds on the spiral= all in one go.
grizz is a good world, compared to krok, but i dont like all the to-ing and fro-ing because you arent the right level.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
[quot how ot open Mirkholm Keep
e=pinkygirltwo]Well I finished MK and there r no other quest to do on Grizzlehiem. I need help I can't find out what to do!?!?!?!! :(

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i have just had another area up when i dinged level 40. you can tell that there are more areas as there are still yardbirds and the boooks to finde

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
grizzleheim is so silly! you have to be level 35 for mirkholds keep, then level 40 for another section.

That's because Grizzleheim was designed to be a parallel world that you play alongside the main quest. It can make a nice break or diversion when you get sick of Marleybone or Dragonspyre.

why cant we do it all just like the other worlds on the spiral= all in one go.

You can, if you'd prefer.

Simply wait until level 45 (after you finish Mooshu) and then start Savaarstad Pass. You will breeze right through. Towards the end, Jotun and Ravenscar will still be challenging, but the other areas will be easier.