Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help! I don't have my level 50 balance badge.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I am a level 50 balance wizard, but I don't have my Master of Balance badge, and I don't know why. I have the level 50 balance pet, but I don't have the badge that goes with it. Please help!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Hello, You seem to be missing spells. You must have trained every balance spell in order to get the badge "Master of Balance". This includes but is not limited to:

"Lady on Collosus Boulevard"
"The death tree in Nightshade"
"Niles in Krokosphinx"
"Toad in Digmoore Station"

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You need every single Balance spell, which happens to include the level 58 Balance Spell. Yes, it stinks, but those who obtained the badge at a lower level did so before Celestia came out.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I believe you also need the new level 58 spell Ra.

I just completed my level 58 spell and got my Master of Nature badge.

Megan

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MiiXx wrote:
Hello, You seem to be missing spells. You must have trained every balance spell in order to get the badge "Master of Balance". This includes but is not limited to:

"Niles in Krokosphinx"

And two more secret trainers are:
Sabrina in the Fairegrounds (WC),
Tish'mah on top of the Secret Shop (Krokotopia Oasis).

Defender
May 27, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
MiiXx wrote:

"Niles in Krokosphinx"

And two more secret trainers are:
Sabrina in the Fairegrounds (WC),
Tish'mah on top of the Secret Shop (Krokotopia Oasis).

Tish'mah only gives myth minion support spells

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
With Celestia released you need the "Ra" spell.

No you dont, i got my master of balance badge after the update after i recieved power nova. the way you gain badges hasnt changed due to the new rank eight spells

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
MSS11 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
With Celestia released you need the "Ra" spell.

No you dont, i got my master of balance badge after the update after i recieved power nova. the way you gain badges hasnt changed due to the new rank eight spells

MSS11 is correct! I missed two of the four secret trainers on my Death. I went picked up the spells and got my Master of Death Badge. She is Level 50 and just got Key to Celestia.

Megan

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
can someone tell me how to get the master of balance badge? i level 57 and i STILL dont have it :( someone please help!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Bookshelvings wrote:
You need every single Balance spell, which happens to include the level 58 Balance Spell. Yes, it stinks, but those who obtained the badge at a lower level did so before Celestia came out.

you don't need every balance spell well you don't have to have ra i got my master of ice badge and i had all my ice spells except snow angel :-o