Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion - no trade/no auction gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Can KI please think about some kind of gear swap NPC that will allow you to change the gear to the equivilent of your class gear at a nominal fee of some kind.

I have been farming the Celestia bosses for days for my pyromancer 58 items I have since gotten 6 starfish, 2 sea dragons, every classes (except pyromancers robes some multiples of times, multiple other classes boots, and I got my son 3 pryomancer helms but I have yet to see one mine have all been other drops. I have been lucky enough to get the anathame and ring.

I understand making things no auction but making it no trade AND making the drop rates this low isn't necessary. Why not make it so you can give him a piece of 58 level gear and have him take some of your money and convert the gear to what you can use?

This isn't a complaint on me not eting the drops but a suggestion on a way to ensure people can eventually get the items they need without farming bosses a multitude of times just to get a lucky drop.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
The reason why it is no trade is because if you are not the same school of the gear, you have a much higher chance of getting it. This prevents you from creating a noob wizard and ask a good friend to fight the boss and port to them with your noob.