Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Wizard101 REALLY Needs!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Before I begin, I would like to note that I have posted something similar to this before, but this is a more extensive idea.

1. This first topic has been widely discussed and is now starting to lead me to great curiosity.

Have you ever loved the stats of one wand, but wanted the looks of another? What if you could combine the two and make your own wand? Similar to stitching, wand forging/stitching is based on combining the stats and looks of wands.

Well, I ask this. KingsIsle, out of curiosity, will you be planning to add this feature in a future expansion? If so, it would be VERY useful, especially to a person like me, who is obsessed with wand looks, and quite possibly a large number of other players.

2. Remember when Advanced Pets were added? They expanded the idea of pets widely, and changed the way people played. What if there were such thing as Advanced HOUSING?

Well, this is a bit far fetched, and requires much thinking. But maybe housing can be extended? For example, shall we be able to further customize a house, perhaps even BUILD one? That would be very fun and be quite possibly a great expansion.

3. I know that whenever I want to get to another location, I mark it and return later. However, when multitasking, I have to choose between one location and the other. For example, I am buying items in bazaar, while using them in DragonSpyre. Won't i want to be able to mark BOTH areas?

Now, this idea is quite crazy, but if it is thought through, maybe it could be useful in multitasking. However, i can live without it for now.

4. New Pips. This idea isn't important, but ever thought of a pip that is worth 3 pips instead of the 2 that power pips are worth? This would extend the amount of pips available and quite possibly be useful in future expansions.

Well, I think this has covered my ideas, and I hope people reading this will agree, and maybe improve upon these. Furthermore, I do wish you can answer my question (that is if it isn't much of a problem). I feel like i need an answer, many people wish for the forging/stitching/combination of wands.

Thank you

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
MSS11 wrote:
Before I begin, I would like to note that I have posted something similar to this before, but this is a more extensive idea.

1. This first topic has been widely discussed and is now starting to lead me to great curiosity.

Have you ever loved the stats of one wand, but wanted the looks of another? What if you could combine the two and make your own wand? Similar to stitching, wand forging/stitching is based on combining the stats and looks of wands.

Well, I ask this. KingsIsle, out of curiosity, will you be planning to add this feature in a future expansion? If so, it would be VERY useful, especially to a person like me, who is obsessed with wand looks, and quite possibly a large number of other players.

2. Remember when Advanced Pets were added? They expanded the idea of pets widely, and changed the way people played. What if there were such thing as Advanced HOUSING?

Well, this is a bit far fetched, and requires much thinking. But maybe housing can be extended? For example, shall we be able to further customize a house, perhaps even BUILD one? That would be very fun and be quite possibly a great expansion.

3. I know that whenever I want to get to another location, I mark it and return later. However, when multitasking, I have to choose between one location and the other. For example, I am buying items in bazaar, while using them in DragonSpyre. Won't i want to be able to mark BOTH areas?

Now, this idea is quite crazy, but if it is thought through, maybe it could be useful in multitasking. However, i can live without it for now.

4. New Pips. This idea isn't important, but ever thought of a pip that is worth 3 pips instead of the 2 that power pips are worth? This would extend the amount of pips available and quite possibly be useful in future expansions.

Well, I think this has covered my ideas, and I hope people reading this will agree, and maybe improve upon these. Furthermore, I do wish you can answer my question (that is if it isn't much of a problem). I feel like i need an answer, many people wish for the forging/stitching/combination of wands.

Thank you

ya i have the cursed staff but i like the look of the curlean edge it was a gift from my friend and i dont want to just throw it out the bag and into the dump no way in heck! so stitching wands is a 10/10

marking 2 locations could be useful since i'm crafting the watchtower hall and i have the old arena marked right now again 10/10

improved housing VERY brilliant idea building my own house your gonna scream when you see it 10/10

new pips a bit of good and bad when you get a bunch of them its good its bad your opponet gets a bunch 5/10

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
1. I think this is a great idea, it happens a lot to me. 9/10
2. Advanced housing would be great and fortunate! 8/10
3. Having to mark 2 spots would be great, but you would have to keep in mind if they continue to use mana, you would be very low on it. 2 marks great! Mana problem.. Not so great.. 7/10
4. No.. I don't like this because if we do this, every card would have to require more pips. (Most likely) 1/10- 1 for the effort of coming up with it.

Most of the ideas are great! Some might need revising.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
i think we should be able to interact with our funicher. becuase sometimes i want a candle in the room but not lit. and other times i want to put two eyes in one jar and the brain in the other.