Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jaques the Scratcher/life club

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Hello. I need help on Jaques the Srcatcher. Sometimes I wait all day to wait for just 1 player to help me. When I realized I blocked friend teleports, I turned it off. A day ago, somebody seemed to help me which was a death player. When we went into the tower, he wasn't there. Please help me. Also I thought of making a life club. We meet every weekend at the death school tower or golem court. Please include your name, level, time your avilable, and where you're mostly at. Thank you for your time.

Jasmine Life school magus lvl 30 ovbiously at knights court waiting

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Life wizard shouldn't need help defeating Jacques the Scratcher.

Load up your deck with Sprite Guardian cards, in addition to your Seraph, Life Blade, Life Trap, and Fairy cards. As soon as you can, cast Sprite Guardian. Then delete all the rest of those as they appear.

After that, concentrate of getting rid of the O'Leary Brute. Then take care of Jacques.

In the meantime, your minion should heal you when needed.

I don't remember if Jacques (Ice School) casts Tower Shield. In any case, I recommend a Balance Elemental wand, so that you can knock off any Tower Shields that might appear without knocking off your Life Trap, too.