Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Ever noticee that ice DOES NOT get a spell for finishing WC or MB.i mean the worlds are extremely boring.

So i have an idea of the spells XD

whiteout: -40% accuary to all ememy-3 pips-80% acc- got it for finishing WC

Hailstorm: +25% ice attack to all enemy-1 pips-100% acc-get it for finishing MB

Do you like it? post so i can see if you like it or not. if you like it,good. but if you don't like it its fine but no offensive words and simple i like it or i don't like it. but if you have better idea you are more than welcome to post

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
I agree. my main character is a level 39 Thamaturge and I got so mad when one of my friends got that fire spell when he finished MB.my other friend got the fire spell for WC.this would be great for thamaturges.but lets improvise.
Whiteout.pips-2.effect-an ice blade appears on you,then deals 100-165 damage to an opnent.
looks- you see a large blisard so bad that you cant see the people next to you.the blade pops out and goes floating around your head.then an arm made of snow slaps the enemy.
Hailstorm.pips-5.effect-355-405 damage to every openent and one tower shield on yourself.
looks-you see lbocks of ice falling down.giant blocks of ice hit and break on every enemy.then a tower shield forms on you.

Cody Sparklemask
39 Thamaturge
Believe to Achieve

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Yes, those are great starting ideas. For finishing Wizard City, your "whiteout" spell should take away damage instead (just my opinion) like balance does.
Otherwise, I like the idea for hailstorm; just like the storm version!
Awesome ideas. :D