Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thunderchill Cloak

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Help!! I accidenatly sold one of my Thunderchill Cloak's for my crafting quest...please tell me i can get this back??

As you know it takes tons of black pearls, which took me days and days to get!!!

Not to mention the Stone Blocks!!!

Someone tell me there is a way it can be put back into my back pack??

Suri Winter
Lvl 60 Lengendary

Once it's sold, it is gone.

You can craft another one, or if you're very lucky, you may be able to purchase on in the Bazaar, if someone else has sold theirs 'accidentally'.

Either way, you must have the required items in your backpack to turn in the quest.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Once it's sold, it is gone. Unless you sold it at the Bazaar, then it will remain until another player purchases it.

You can craft another one, or if you're very lucky, you may be able to purchase on in the Bazaar, if someone else has sold theirs 'accidentally'.

Either way, you must have the required items in your backpack to turn in the quest.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I totally feel your pain man I'm not exactly THAT far but I've still screwed up.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
I don't really understand how you can 'accidentally' sell something on bazaar. If your worried that it will happen again, put them in your bank chest in your house so it can't 'accidentally' get sold ever again :x

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010

hi, i;m new on this and need to make the thunderchill cloak, but the problem is where i can find the recipe because the guy who said what you need to do don't sell that recipe... can you help me?

thanks

tara starwhisper
lvl 49

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Its been a while, but I think its the sheep in the crypt area of the Ancient Burial Grounds in Mooshu.

And yes, when crafting for a quest, IMMEDIATELY do something with it - put it into the bank if need be.

And check this out - if you are crafting the Grizzleheim House (and how you could with the lack of Stone Blocks), you can keep the Ornamental Step Stones on your dorm room floor. Easy to count them too.