Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Items.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Hello, I am wondering why some of the items I recieve from boss battles and quests are not showing up.
Yesterday I was fighting malistaire for his storm robe. I tried 3 times, and finally got it. However, on all 3 battles, I did not recieve ANY single robe. I also finished some other quests, and it even showed up an icon of this athame I recieved, and it did not show up in my backpack, nor any other item I recieved from yesterday to today. I also recently got some boots from Celestia that were quite rare and No trade/auction, and it was not in my inventory. For a second, I thought that it was in my bank, so I decided to check. I checked my bank and shared bank. I don't know if this is a known bug or not, but someone please tell me what's going on.

Ryan Stormbreaker, Level 53 Diviner

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
Icedpwnage wrote:
Hello, I am wondering why some of the items I recieve from boss battles and quests are not showing up.
Yesterday I was fighting malistaire for his storm robe. I tried 3 times, and finally got it. However, on all 3 battles, I did not recieve ANY single robe. I also finished some other quests, and it even showed up an icon of this athame I recieved, and it did not show up in my backpack, nor any other item I recieved from yesterday to today. I also recently got some boots from Celestia that were quite rare and No trade/auction, and it was not in my inventory. For a second, I thought that it was in my bank, so I decided to check. I checked my bank and shared bank. I don't know if this is a known bug or not, but someone please tell me what's going on.

Ryan Stormbreaker, Level 53 Diviner
Is your backpack filled with 80 or more items.If so,then they're in your bank in your dorm or castle.Although I think it said my backpack hd more than 80 items.If in your bank,then put something in and take what you want out.Hope this helps.
Michael Sprite Shard lvl 50 Grandmaster Master Of Fire