Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm lord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Ok they got rid of storm's wild bolt and now we are lucky if it does any good damage. since balance has no shields blocking them but tower shields, they easily destroy everyone with judgement. i say change storm lord to something like judgement depending on the pips, a lot like tempest, yes but this storm lord will do a lot more damage per pip. my idea is 200 damage per pip, this may seem like a lot but since when has a storm guy waited around to get his pips built up.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
slink1997 wrote:
Ok they got rid of storm's wild bolt and now we are lucky if it does any good damage. since balance has no shields blocking them but tower shields, they easily destroy everyone with judgement. i say change storm lord to something like judgement depending on the pips, a lot like tempest, yes but this storm lord will do a lot more damage per pip. my idea is 200 damage per pip, this may seem like a lot but since when has a storm guy waited around to get his pips built up.

Over powered and broken. PVP ruins everything about the game. They had to change Wild Bolt to keep the Wild part accurate due to Unstoppable, Gear Boost, Pets with multiple copies of Storm-Shot / Sharp-Shot, and Infallible.

As it is, people have still one-hit-killed on opening turn with Wild Bolt since the update. A CRITICAL 1000 Wild Bolt will tend to do around 3000-3500 damage before resist if the Critical is not Blocked. At 2 pips for 1000 damage it was too high of a chance for them to actually consistently hit using the new Spells, and thus, the change being required. Now imagine if you didn't have the 10 or 100 chance, and your Wild Bolts are 80% Accurate or above. Is that broken? It absolutely is!

So please, stop complaining. Judgment isn't nearly as broken as Wild Bolt would have been. Judgment requires time to save up the pips. Perhaps some day we will see a mutate of Tower Shield for the 90% version that is used by the Rat Illusionists, Astraeus, and Potelmos.

Changing Storm Lord to become even more overpowered is not a good option.

Sincerely,
Logan SoulSinger
Legendary Theurgist
Grandmaster Artisan

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
dude 200 damage per pip is incredibly overpowered. 100 per pip would be overpowered with an aoe. It fine like it is. Wild bolt isn't a huge part of storm and YES, i am in fact, a legendary diviner.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
1. Stop whining

2. I have never gone a whole week without seeing people complain about balance

3. As said before, that is too overpowered