Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting non-school treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Everyone complains about not being able to craft cards from other schools for use in crafting projects, how about this idea?
Cards crafted from other schools have an accuracy of 0% making them only useful for crafting.
Maybe this could be done by having "reagent grade" treasure cards that are easier to craft but are not usable in combat.

Just a thought

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
That would be a good idea, however, you can always craft the needed tc's on the right wizard, then trade them to your other wizards. I just had to do that with my fire wizard to my life wizard. Pain in the butt yes, but it did work.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
How can you trade your TC to your other wizards? Do you have multiple game accounts? Please explain..

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
This is exactly why crafters need to get together and lobby for the ability to put treasure cards into shared bank.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Mimitoo wrote:
That would be a good idea, however, you can always craft the needed tc's on the right wizard, then trade them to your other wizards. I just had to do that with my fire wizard to my life wizard. Pain in the butt yes, but it did work.
yes but good luck crafting astral treasures you need for gransmaster crafting