Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you ? Topic 2

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
I am level twenty seven conjurer current quest:The Last One/Timmothy IcePick current world:Marleycone Chelsea Court

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I am level 38. Bailey Jadeheart. Ice. I also have Savannah IceFountain, level 7 Life. And Myth, Death level 2.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I'm level 23 but, I can get to marly bone by teleporting to my friends

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
drewboo5 wrote:
Well Snaebra, I mean item hunting by not only hunting for school clothes, but pet, staff. and wand hunting. This means I fight a certain boss until it gives me what I want, this sometimes takes hours but I get over that when I get it.(Except for the time the pet I got turned invisible forever, tried everything to change it :( ) So, hope that answers what you mean by item hunting. PS I have a huge collection of rares, so I know I am one of the best item hunters, hope I dont sound like I am bragging
\

Drewboo, I too am I collecter. I have a vast number of pets! Also a big number of wands but I sold most of them LOL! Yea I am pretty lucky!

Ethan ShadowWraith Level 50 Grandmaster Diviner/Pyromancer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Orca wrote:
I am now level 46. Finished with Dragonspyere. I remember when I was in WC. Level 8 when I got my first membership :D
\

LEVEL 60

Congrats on getting to 46.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I'm finished with them all!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

I remember playing back in Wizard City as my first character, Death, and thinking that there can be nothing better than attacking and healing at the same time. Death remains to this day my favorite character. =)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I'm Ryan Ashblade and I'm a lvl 60 necromancer

Necromancy Is Everything

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008