Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to the OK button?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
OK so before i usually left the game on wheni left the house, and i always clicked the ok button to go back to character select, BUT now its only the quit button!!!!!!! So i have to log in, wait for it to load all over again instead of going back to character select. SO what did happen to the OK button?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's been changed. If you time out anywhere in the game, including character selection, you have to quit and restart the program.

The way to get around that, if you know you're leaving, is to quit the program, restart it, and log in with your name and password, but don't enter the character selection. It will be there when you return, but all of the updates and update-checking will be out of the way.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
I really don't know! Please contact Wizard101 on the Help & Support button. Thanks for the question!

Explorer
May 20, 2010
Thank you for asking the question. I have an 8 month old infant, and sometimes when she wakes up from naps, I leave the game on for hours before I get back to it, and its a pain in my neck to have to quit fully and relogin. I miss the OK button.

Also on top of this, EVERY TIME, I log into the game, I have to patch, and this is on going whether I login one time, or a hundred and one times a day; sometimes its only one or two files, but there have been several.