Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

people dont help unless ...!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
yea i have been facing this problem forever: why dont any of my friends help me in any dungeon any battle or any tower. i mean i help them when they ask for help, and i only say no when i am busy, i always make room for my friends, why dont they make room for them to help me?
say warehouse, i know that dungeon is hard but grandmasters with nothing better to do just say " sorry paul, i cant i am busy." and they are obviously in their homes with a party going on. yea, really busy there, michael!
but its also the simple dungeons like say crimson fields or small boss towers like kraysys or yeva, come on, i need help with them why dont you guys help me.

i beg them to help me , saying am gonna die, but they either say they are busy or ignore me yea they ignore me!

the only way i can get people to help is if they need something from the boss or if i am paying them
usually i would say, " ninja pig treasure cards with your name on it, just help me! usually they come, and most think i lie, well i dont, i paid ryan the to ninja pig cards for helping me with stellarium

is it too much to ask for someone to help me with a boss, i dont care if i am a noob by asking for help, i somethimes need it!

so far i beat kt alone, most of mb, most of ms, and most of ds all alone
and yes, i beat the counter weights alone, big ben i had help though

so far i wanna thank ryan, alexander and tanner, for being the only people to help me honestly, THANK YOU ( sry i forget your last names, lol)

paul darkflame, level 57 necromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
First, you must know asking for help doesn't make you a noob. KI made the game so that some parts are easily solo'ed and others you need help. By the way, apparently being annoying makes you a noob (not my words). The best advice I can give you is to be patient; I find that if I wait at a tower someone will come, or if I switch realms they're will be someone else at the same tower. About the friend issue, the only answer I can give you is that people are...mean for lack of a better word I can use in the forums. I learned a long time ago that people on Wizard101 will use you. They'll ask for your help, but when you need their help, they're nowhere to be found. You just need to remeber a lot of people play this game. You should keep people on your friends list for as long as they want to be. Most importantly, you should not have to pay for help! A friend should give their help willingly; if strangers offer their help willingly, why shouldn't friends? If they don't, off your friends list they should go.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is a common problem. The bottom line is that there are a lot of people here who believe that "friend" means "convenience store". They ask for help but aren't willing to return the help.

Some people might actually be busy when asked for help. Others are simply going to use you for whatever they can get, without ever doing a thing for you. It's a matter of judgement.

When I've determined that somebody is using me, they go instantly off my list. There's no warning or parting message.

If I have to bribe somebody with a treasure card to get them to help me, then I don't need that person for a friend. If I need help badly enough to pay for it, I can hire a Henchman who won't expect anything beyond the Crowns charged for services.