Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Choice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
So I have been playing my Wizard for a long time. And I have gone through castle (most being the cheaper option) And I wanted someone elses opinion so i dont waste money. i was thinking of buying one of these 2, desert villa (krok) or royal estate (mb) what do you think? I have enough money for both, or suggest ms, ds, or wc. thanks :)

Tyler The Wizard
Level 44 Necromancer

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I have lots of houses and really have fun with them! The MB Royal Estate is one of my favorites of the world houses. There is a lot of decorating options and it has the huge green house and the courtyard both of which lend themselves to a variety of ideas. DS houses are more limited in my view, but if you really like DS than it is probably worth getting one. And don't rule out Mooshu! The large one (forget the name) has lots of indoor space and the hillside with the bridges and streams has lots of options.

The school houses are also a lot of fun - Death and Storm being my favorite - and can be purchased with gold (click on gold option). It doesn't take too long to save up the required gold and they are huge so you can pretty much fit in whatever you need to.

Have fun!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
In my opinion, castles are such a waste of gold. I bought Metropolitan Estate (the Marleybone apartment), and I hadly go there. It's too big to properly decorate, and there's not much to do with it. I found the same problem with a lot of the castles, including the School castles. I say save your gold!