Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your favorite support school

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
In other words, what specific school do you really like helping you out?

For me as myth it is hard to figure out who I like supporting me because there are lots of good ones that can help myth. Its a triple draw between Life, death and balance. But I suppose this would depend on how you use your main school.

What other school being the main school of another wizard do you think best supports your school?

If I was death, I would love to have myth supporting me. Their cleanse ward can back me up when I would feint. Their earthquake can open up the field for me.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I don't have a favorite support school; my favorite secondary magic though is Moon magic. It's probably the best feature KI ever brought to Wizard101.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
If I'm my necromancer, storm to cleanse and ice to steal death shields. Anything else but life, a life wizard so i can just buff and attack instead of buff, attack, heal repeat. With my life, a storm wizard so i can just heal them while they attack.

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
Life to sprite (atleast).
Ice to tower shield.
Balance to weakness.
Decide if you want feint.

Pretty much standard for every wizard i play. Also get reshuffle and infection on everyone as i pvp.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Hmm, I think I need to clarify the question a bit:

When I ask what other wizard from another school you like helping you out, I'm particularly referring to that schools exclusive spell set. The spells you can only get by being a wizard of that school. Which do you find most useful for you? If you can train for it yourself, it doesn't really count.

Community Leader
Well ,I will tell you for a long time ,I was main school then death to fient ice to tower ect... Not anymore.

I am my main school, That is were your power is, as you level you get better at your own school. I am now main school with a few things like tri blades and traps. then I got for schools in CL, as my main school helpers.

Defender
May 09, 2009
hahah easy balance

i have 2 grands (i work on 1 at a time my storm is 4 levels aways from legendary) and a level 48 death. and my other grand is balance.

on any character i have balance has always been a great support school. thats its main purpose. why do you think they only gave balance 1 good spell (well 2 if you count the new lvl 58 spell woo! go ra!)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Mordikay wrote:
Life to sprite (atleast).
Ice to tower shield.
Balance to weakness.
Decide if you want feint.

Pretty much standard for every wizard i play. Also get reshuffle and infection on everyone as i pvp.
Not everyone is in love with pvp I just did it to commander then pretty much quit pvp.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Well i really like death as a support school for most of my characters i have a death support school if i could pick again for my life it would be death but i do like balance as a second choice! :D :-o

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Balance, hands down.

They can give you blades, shields, heal (but not revive), and pips.