Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Over 10 hours on Suthmekhet quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
OK guys at KI, I have been trying to beat Suthmekhet for over 10 hours straight. ( no stopping )
Give us a break. You have to battle alone and it cheats glore.

starts out with 8 Pips 4 power pips.
you put a shiled on you he puts a trap on you.
you put a trap on him he puts a trap on you.
you put a guilding light on you he puts a trap on you.
AND HE STILL TAKES A TURN!!!
I know they are not suspode to be easy but this is sad. It is not even fun.
I have bought over 40 life vards (fairy) and was just a waste as he takes twice what you heal yourself for. My Critical Rating is 110., and maybe maybe casr one critical spell a fight and then most have been on the wand spell. Please change this or let us take in friends.
PS. IF YOU DONT WANT US TO GET THE CARD THEN DONT PUT THE CARD IN.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hello,
Im really confused as to how you could have spent 10 hours on this boss, hes really not too difficult, I mean dont get me wrong when I went in I wasnt expecting to see a boss with 15k life, but not bad for getting Efreet...I killed him first try going in I have the screenies as well, there is no way to do this fight ALONE, so don't try. I managed well to take out his minion, but he had me pretty low already while I was doing that and none of my friends where on at the time so I did buy 1 Level 60 Life Henchman, the henchman healed me while I built up my pips then I unleashed, I have no traps in my deck so don't bother with them, use Blades, use the Star Power up to give you that 15% Add damage, all the while your henchman will heal you. This and trying to kill Selwyn where the ONLY times I had to purchase a Henchman to help me out, KI puts these available for a reason....USE them. Every other Boss the moon boss and all I did on my own, if your fire Im sure you can construct your deck in a way to pass this fight, If not give me a shout out I'll help you with deck construction or something. My name is Isaac Blueflame, Level 59 Fire. GL

Jester

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
It did take over 10 hours.
I had a friend that was life but could not go in or port in. Another friend told me about buying the level 60 life henchmen. And I killed him first battle. It was a good thing I had crowns. But what about the poor souls that do not have crowns, or can not get them. It would not have taken so long if a friend was allowed to go in. So thank you friend for telling me about LIFE HENCHMEN. And to all you will need to do this quest you will need one.