Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I a good level to be in MB?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ight, I dunno for sure, but I'm working on a storm wizard and he's level 29. I just started MB, well, I'm on the part where you first talk to Watson in Scotland Yard. Is that a good enough level to be at that part? Or should I go back to Krok and do some more side quests? Cause I have my balance and Storm on 2 accs, and using both could get it done faster. Please help!

Ethan Spiritblade - Level 50 Balance
Ethan Storm - Level 29 Storm

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
What ever level you think is best! :) but I think that's a perfect level to be at. Good luck

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
sketch456 wrote:
Ight, I dunno for sure, but I'm working on a storm wizard and he's level 29. I just started MB, well, I'm on the part where you first talk to Watson in Scotland Yard. Is that a good enough level to be at that part? Or should I go back to Krok and do some more side quests? Cause I have my balance and Storm on 2 accs, and using both could get it done faster. Please help!

Ethan Spiritblade - Level 50 Balance
Ethan Storm - Level 29 Storm

you should do more quests they give you alot of XP gold and items

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
you are an excellent lvl to be there i was at lvl 33 when i got there but thats only because i had a friend who was in mooshu and i teleported to her and did some quests but if i didnt go to mooshu i would have been your lvl by the way awesome job at getting a lvl 50 wizard and getting to watson though when you get to big ben it is very hard but it all pays off have fun in marleybone or wherever you may be! :D

From
Ryan Deathsword, Colin LifeBlood, Richard StormTail,and Brittnay MythGem

Defender
May 09, 2009
all depends on how strongly you feel you are with your storm guy. me with my storm guy (and without another account with a grand) felt like i didnt have enough health to be going on to mb. so i bought my self the next lvl athaem, ring and amulet went back to krok and finished it completely after that i felt much better battling in MB.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Your level is okay, but it might be on the low side.

You shouldn't skip any regular side quests, as the experience is helpful for you to reach levels that you'll get better spells and the right to wear better equipment.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Yeah, some people get in mooshu at that level. My fire wizard is only level 27 and I am already half way through hyde park! Go for it, its a cool world!

Peace 8)
daniel giantcaller level 12 myth
danial gaintcaller level 27 fire

Lol same name.