Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
So, my first idea is a resturant. It cost gold and there sort of like elixirs. Like, here our the foods i made up and what they do and what they cost:

Spinach salad: 255 gold, refills all mana.

Carrot cake: 1000 gold, refills all health.

Animal shaped biscuits: 2000 gold, refills all pet energy.

Old chocolate frog: 4500 gold, 10%+ to all xp for next hour.

Full glass of wizardade: 4000 gold, refill all health, mana, and pet energy.

That was my resturant idea. My other one which i posted once in the past, is when you defeat a boss you have an option of putting it in a crystal holder. When you do this, you can automatically teleport to that boss.

Here is another idea i posted in the past. To be able to buy transformations you can equip and unequip.

Here another one. There would be a shop in the commons of every world for EXTRA powerful wands. in wc 65, kt 75, mb 90, ms 105, ds 115, cl 135. The gold cost is from 1000- 10000. To make these wands fair, when you use them to much, they break. You can buy a wand good for 10 battles, 30 battles, 50 battles, 100 battles, or 150 battles.
Tell me if you like these.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
No on the wand idea. I have no desire to spend 10K for a wand to break after using it in a day.

Also, why spend gold for renewing mana or health? 15 seconds will refill health and you can refill mana for free at minigames (as well as gain some gold).

I do agree there should be some non crown way to refill pet energy besides leveling and waiting 10 min per point.

Historian
May 15, 2009
i would think wizardade would be about 20,000 or more
you need to calculate crowns to gold