Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subscription Cards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Okay, well you all know about the subscription cards that give you pets, right? Well, I have just ONE question about them. If you redeem the card, but you already have a subscription, do you just get the pet (or whatever the card gives you) or do you just not get anything at all?

Administrator
Prepaid cards can be redeemed for Pre-Paid Time OR Crowns.
If you redeem it for a re-Paid Time, it will add a month to the end of your current time.
If you redeem it for Crowns, you will get those Crowns immediately.
Either way, you get the pet.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
when do you get your pet

i have added a card but no pet yet

it said that it would show up as a gift but noluck yet and it's been like 25 mins

maybe just over reacting

Administrator
evil4monks wrote:
when do you get your pet

it said that it would show up as a gift but noluck yet and it's been like 25 mins

maybe just over reacting

The 1 Guardian Dragon EGG should be in your Gift Panel - click the Gift Icon and look through the pages of Gifts you have to find the 1 Guardian Dragon. If it is not there, please contact support at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
evil4monks wrote:
when do you get your pet

maybe just over reacting

You may have to log off and back in a few minutes later. It can take some time for the code to be processed. I've received three pets so far (savage wildcaw (similar to diseased wildclaw in crownshop), hotzilla, and cloud demon (similar to jade oni in cs). There are at least two kinds of piggles out there, a dragon, the "mystery pet" from the new gift bundle, and probably some others. Just depends on which store you buy the card at. Cards are available at: Target, Best Buy, GameStop, 7Eleven, Rite Aid, Walgreens, maybe some others I don't know about yet.