Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Library in the Commons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
The library is a beauty and seems like it should be used more.

A storyline about a strange magical storm disrupting the library...It has been closed until further notice, but you have been selected to investigate and help it reopen...Upon entering rifts or gates have opened in books...questing does not close them, but stabilizes them so the library can be opened and the gates can be studied more.

A new magic school of transportation could be offered?

Could be a great portal to other worlds of classic adventures and fantasies? I am not sure how copyright would come into play, or that it would even have to if things were just alluded too, but how about the land of the giant in Jack and the Beanstalk (giant's garden with insects, giants castle, etc). Maybe a new spell school of plant and one of insects could be introduced?

I am sure other great classic settings could be suggested, and the idea of getting to them through the library could be a good lesson for children and adults alike. And still, to see that library more...it is a beauty.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I figured others would jump in with some literary based ideas, but since no one did. I will add a few.

How about since Dorothy and Mr. Toto are in Unicorn Way, there be a portal to where the Lion, Scarecrow and flying monkeys are?

What about a portal to England where Merlin, Author, druids of Stonehenge, Robin Hood, and maybe Joan of Arc?

Just sketch ideas to base plots and worlds on.