Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Am I a good Level?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I just entered the Drake Hatchery ( In the Necropolis, Ds) And Is Level 45. Am I good? I am Balance By the way if it helps! PLease You must tell me!

Till' Next time, Edward Night

Historian
May 15, 2009
considering how over powered balance is ( just kidding)
yea you are doing pretty well

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
You should be fine. My balance was there around that level. Justice will take you very far!

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
I'd say your prety good. i am level 43 in the necropolis so yeah 45 would work.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
You're fine! I think i was about level 46/47 when i got there. If you struggle see if you can find anyone to help, upgrade equipment, etc! The truth is that if you're too low a level then you wouldn't have completed enough storyline quests to get there. And i've heard about people reaching DS at level 35 or something :)

Anna Winterflame- lvl 50 Balance
Belgrim Foebreaker- lvl 10 Death

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I was either 41 or 42 when i got there but i'm ice so..

Cass W. 43 Ice

Historian
May 28, 2009
mychiller wrote:
I just entered the Drake Hatchery ( In the Necropolis, Ds) And Is Level 45. Am I good? I am Balance By the way if it helps! PLease You must tell me!

Till' Next time, Edward Night

Do all the side quests in all other worlds and then see if you're power is good.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Thats fine, I'm a lower level than that and I'm near that.

Hannah Dragonsword, 43 fire

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
To know if you are "good" level or not just see how you fair in the battles. If you are struggling to stay alive then maybe you just need to adjust your battle techniques. Normally, I like to keep the spell cards low in my deck so the cards I need pop up more frequently. Two buffs tends to do the trick for my life wizard. When I fight a boss I stack all my buffs on plus the Krok balance buffs plus feint. For the easy bosses this is enough with my 6 pip spell to kill them. For the harder bosses I need to do this twice. For all boss battles I always take out the weakest opponent first. Leave the hardest for last (It takes the longest to kill them). And if you adventure with friends you can be even lower level. It is just a mater of how you play the game as to the answer to if you are high enough level.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Well, after asking the same question, I think you're a little low level to be in the necropolis. When I was in necroplis, I was level 51. Perhaps train a level or 2?

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
You're fine, 45 is a good level to be at, i was probably close to malistare when i was 45 and i did just fine.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
kjensen wrote:
I'm a fire, I just started DS and I'm level 46

Well I'm a Life and when Destiny LifeBlossom (My Life) reached DS she was 46. A lot of people were 41 when they started. You probaly did most of the sidequests like me ^ ^. I'm now a lvl 48 still in DS. So you aren't the only one

~Destiny LifeBlossom lvl 48 Life
~ Fiona AshBlood lvl 5 Balance Captain
~Rebecca Swift lvl 10 Storm

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i'm i a good level, i;m level 42 BUT I'M LIFE. i mean sure lots of enemys are death but please tell me to if i'm the right level

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
kadyanne wrote:
I was either 41 or 42 when i got there but i'm ice so..

Cass W. 43 Ice

I was level 43 When I entered Dragonspyre and I am almost done... Or said to be on the final porta (Dragonspyre Academy). With all of the quests that I have done (not including side quests) I have leveled up at least 4 times. Its pretty epic. :D

Samuel DarkRider Level 47 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Your good! I'm a storm wizard at level 41(close to 42) and I'm in the Drake Hatchery. Your doin' well though! Can anybody tell me if this is a good level for a storm wizard that is in the Drake Hatchery? I would appreciate it as well!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Hmm.
My fire skipped the sides so ended up at DS at level 40. Around level45 in the necropolis I would say.
But my STORM entered DS around 44-43. I bet she will enter the Necropolis at level48!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Well, assuming that I'm a level 47 life wizard who CAN'T get past Mavra Flamewing's tower, I'm assuming you'll be pretty good. :D