Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp against legendary fire with minion broken

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
the fire shcool was already powerful efreet i'm ok with full pips hounding i'm ok with when their minion keeps using unlimited de accuracy buffs i am NOT ok with most of the time fire goes first against me every time i got to kill him his minion Always hits me with the de accuracy thing and i Always miss and my accuracy was 89 to start offf it is not fair they win by constantly making me miss and is not a stratedgy if it can do it unlimitedly and i cant respond to it in any way either remove it or the minion its self it has to go it is creationg an unbalance in pvp

Armiger
May 10, 2010
DietyOfWind wrote:
the fire shcool was already powerful efreet i'm ok with full pips hounding i'm ok with when their minion keeps using unlimited de accuracy buffs i am NOT ok with most of the time fire goes first against me every time i got to kill him his minion Always hits me with the de accuracy thing and i Always miss and my accuracy was 89 to start offf it is not fair they win by constantly making me miss and is not a stratedgy if it can do it unlimitedly and i cant respond to it in any way either remove it or the minion its self it has to go it is creationg an unbalance in pvp

LOL, more complainers. As if the PvP players did not complain about bolt enough. Ok, let me give you a clue. Unstoppable +30 accuracy, Gear (More accuracy than any school needs), and now in the new schools, +20% accuracy for 4 rounds.

Ok, and your complaint was again?

This was why they took away wild bolt. Now you want them to get rid of Minions too? Why, not all spells against you?

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
First of that gear isn't unstoppable i beat it all the time
Secondly i'm not a complainer this is the first topic i have ever posted to Third i never said remove minions i was reffering to a set one the fire minion they updated i'm ok with minions i just don't feel they should be a bigger threat than their masters
Fourth you probably always loose to the arena gear to say its unstoppable
Fifth i am a legendary who owns arena so i know whats too broken
Sixth arena should have skill not minion spamming till the opponent has enough accuracy de buffs to never hit so you can still make cheap hits
Seventh why would you bring bolt into this it has nothing to do with this topic and i never complained about it on here
Eighth you must be a bolt spammer noob to even talk about bolting
Ninth i believe that the accuracy de buff they cast is an auto miss no matter what accuracy you have like its bugged because i have been hit by it so many times and have fizzled each and every time
Tenth not everyone uses that gear although a big majority does you cant say everyone does or that enough people do to make arena not fair
Eleventh you posted just cause your mad bolt got hit and you want all the broken combos you can get and i'm sorry but i wont let you get away with that i would never complain about something unless i thought it was really bad and i mean worse than bolt always hitting bad and worse than bolt every turn before it was changed.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
DietyOfWind wrote:

I am fire and yes i use minion. but from what i saw it do it does not use smokescreen that much. maybe you mean it hit you when you are about to attack and it fizzles or it uses it every turn. and did you lose like some battles 1-4 or a lot because of this 7-9. anyway its not that bad enough to get rid of it from the minion. try this after a 1v1 battle join a 2v2 then wacth a macth is the macth ends before the 2v2 go bac to 1v1 this is how i aviod getting back with the same person.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Not another spell complaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!