Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 storm quest Leviathan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I can't ever finish this quest to get the new awesome spell Leviathan. I am stuck at defeating the guy in Mooshu Khai Tengri and is minion. Please help! Forget about treasure cards for now! How can I pass it, specially since they changed the bolt i have no special thing to defeat fast. He kills me really fast and no friend can even help. I don't even have crowns to get henchman.

Defender
May 30, 2009
Safiq wrote:
I can't ever finish this quest to get the new awesome spell Leviathan. I am stuck at defeating the guy in Mooshu Khai Tengri and is minion. Please help! Forget about treasure cards for now! How can I pass it, specially since they changed the bolt i have no special thing to defeat fast. He kills me really fast and no friend can even help. I don't even have crowns to get henchman.

Shields, shields, some more shields, and I even brought my minion out too. :/ It's annoying, but that's how I did it.

Community Leader
Use you hit spells
Kraken,stormzilla, triton, stormlord, ect.... add minions your minion will help a lot.
No blade, traps, or sheilds

Use your Minion Which I named mine Eddie the Target ;) he will help you. Also if you can buy a life henchman not needed but does help.

I would get some treant polymorph and add to sideboard these are great when you need a heal , they last 6 rounds and by the time your done you should be full health . Also add one reshuffle.

Then start pounding him again.
Good Luck :) I know you can do it.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Safiq wrote:

Yea I was also stuck the only easy way out is buy three lvl 60 storm henchmen.

That how I did it and defeated him really easy also don't attack just let henchmen do all the work when you see you can attack him ad defeat him do it.

Austin StormCaster
Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
how i did this quest for my storm
put on gear that resit fire i had 72 fire resit so his big attacks only did about 200 damage kill the life minion fast put some life transmute in deck
use fire shields i put a lot of blades on me then use transmute get my heath back used triton use the extra 250 attack if you have faint awsome
should be able to take most his life out in one hit
but the key is get the fire resit clothes it is a must to make
you able to take his hits works wonders

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
All i used was some henchmen. i suggest the lvl 60 life death and myth thats how i beat it. good luck :) :) :) :) .

Chris waterblade legendary diviner

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
Shield!

He is fire so you should have 7 fire shields - use them all the time.

Its slightly unfair i think that the boss we have to fight is not from our school so we cant use dispels, but whatever. I have trained ice up to tower and death up to feint so i had a fair amount of shields and buffs - but it still took me about 10 tries to do it!

KEEP GOING!!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Daviato wrote:
Safiq wrote:

Yea I was also stuck the only easy way out is buy three lvl 60 storm henchmen.

That how I did it and defeated him really easy also don't attack just let henchmen do all the work when you see you can attack him ad defeat him do it.

Austin StormCaster
Legendary Diviner

Sorry Austin, but the wizard who needs help specifically said that he didn't have enough Crowns to buy a henchman, more or less three. I'm sure he'll figure it out without Crowns.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I know al the types have a boss that have more health then Malistare (bad choice KI), but i jsut got a bunch of minions i recommend chosing balance storm life if you are one of those chosse death for the one you are

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Safiq wrote:

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
bro i try to kill the robot dude i can never kill him i got a myth dude and if you can help me reply

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
:( :( I wish they would make a wizard101 trading card game :( :( So like battle real people and trade

Survivor
May 11, 2010
The way I beat him is by shielding and using treasure wild bolts(maybe I was lucky cause it hit 1,000 or more every time except once) and polymorph treant card to get my health back up. I had my regular fire shields and treasure fire shields, I beat him it took about three times, but I liked the challenge it gave me. I hope you beat him good luck.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
You can use Treant Polymorph for healing after you've brought out your storm minion to start taking some aggro from you. Also, it honestly depends upon what / how you have trained your secondary schools.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Hmm... no treasure cards?
The first time that I fought this boss, taking it seriously, I killed him with a good amount of health. Here's what I did:
First, are you really sure you don't want to use treasure cards? Buying a good amount of Pixie treasure cards helped me out a lot, but if you don't want to, just put in all of your pixies and use them wisely.
I don't suggest buying Life Shield treasure cards for the minion; I bought and bunch and never used them
Make sure you have your minion in your deck a few times, and you might want to put in some fire shields. (I forgot to, and found I didn't really need them, but you may want to.)
I don't suggest any Wildbolts.
Now, once you begin, shield yourself and save for the minion. (I second in ice, so I have tower shields) Once the minion is summoned, he may or may not shield you and heal you. My minion, at first, was particular greedy, but don't worry. He will heal and shield you eventually.
Anyway, take out the minion as quickly as possible; if you don't, a rebirth will be used sooner or later. (This happened to me.) Continue to heal and shield yourself, but don't completely rely on the minion. If he dies, shield yourself and save for another one.
Attack the boss when you feel that you aren't about to die. Heal yourself if he has a lot of pips, though, even if your health isn't too low; I didn't once, and he had a critical, taking out almost all of my health.
If you repeat this, I'm sure you will get Leviathan in no time. Good luck!
~Sarah Stormdreamer

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
i have tried him about 20 or 21 times none of you people have had the right saying in this i need someone who actually knows what they are saying to tell me

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Buy fire shields lots of them from treasure card shop. I only bought the -85% one. As well, buy 2 gargantuans I also bought the Jewel of the Feint amulet. I kept shielding and used a storm blade. I used storm trap on both and then windstorm. I then used a maximum pip tempest with gargantuan and it killed the minion. Then I bladed with storm blade again and used a trap and wind storm. I then also used the feint at this point. Then I used gargantuan on a triton and this finally killed the boss.