Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Helper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
Hello,

My quest helper is not working.... Does it go away after you get above a certain level? If not, who do I need to contact?
I was trying to do this one specific quest in the Royal Hall in Krokotopia, but I'm pretty sure you need quest helper working to help you with that....

Thank you!
LM

Administrator
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Also, you don't really need the quest helper for all quests. There was a time when we didn't have the quest helper I believe. If it's for a quest that the quest helper isn't used for (and there are a few of them) look up the details of the quest. Sometimes pressing the ? mark on the quest will give you the quest dialogue which may offer more clues as well. Then once you figure out what realm, and then what area, you need to be in, pressing the Map key (M) will usually indicate the general area that you need to be in to accomplish the quest.

I've learned that for any person we're asked to locate, they are put on my map, allowing me to see where they are in relation to where I am.