Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey had anyone had this happen?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I had a dream that I was talking to Mr. Coleman, and we were discussing wizard101, the weird part was it was a normal dream (no flying monkeys/pigs).

Anyway, It was really nice to talk with him, he seemed really nice and wanted to hear what I had to say...

I have never been to any w101 event but, It felt like I was.

Okay, so question time!

Has anyone ever had a Wizard101 dream?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Historian
May 15, 2009
Ive had a couple, though i can never remember exact details =(

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
jay287 wrote:
I had a dream that I was talking to Mr. Coleman, and we were discussing wizard101, the weird part was it was a normal dream (no flying monkeys/pigs).

Anyway, It was really nice to talk with him, he seemed really nice and wanted to hear what I had to say...

Okay, so question time!

Yep!

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I actually had a Wizard101 dream last night. Was odd, I was flying on my broom, and kept trying to go from area to area to find the lizards in Celestia. As I'd go through trying to find them, I would get called over by people asking me to do favors for them. Never did do any fighting, never saw any monsters, but was still very much Wizard 101 (down to going to my home, which ironically was on a different wizard and is the tree life house). Was a fun, nice dream though :-)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
i had a dream where i was attacked by an orthrus??????????????

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I once had a dream where I was walking through Wizard City and Harry Potter came and shouted "You rotten, no good for nothing death eaters" and killed everyone. Then a wraith popped up and he yelled again "Ah! Inferi" (You find out about them in Half-Blood Prince). Then I stopped playing and Harry came again and shouted "Your Voldemort in disguise" which I wasn't then he killed me. It was a disturbing dream.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I never can remember my dreams, (Well sometimes I can I just forget) and I've never had a wizard101 dream,

Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 balance wizard

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
jay287 wrote:

Okay, so question time!

yes, i think it was about everything at the crown shop was free :D :D. wish that actually happened

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Yep I actually had a few

Dream #1
I was a level 3 wizard and I was helping my friends on a quest. The quest was to fight Moolinda Wu( ok I know that's crazy and mean to fight her but that is what I dreamed). I was a level 3 wizard like I told you, so I had like no heath. I got defeated and then I magicly apperd in a doujoun. I had to fight ice weavers( even though I'm in DS) Then I actsudentully logged out and lost my best wizard for really no reson. So I started to cry. Then I knew I could work on other wizards and catch up to my best wizard. Yes, I know I have weird dreams.

Dream#2 One day( this part is not part of the dream) When I was still in Krokotopia, I went to marleybone to exsporle there, just for fun. Then when I went to bed that night I had a dream that I was in MB, then I got into battle. I had to use a swored to fight the enemys and then the boss. I won, then I woke up.

OK that is all the dreams I remember. Bye!!! :D

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
I had one BEFORE I knew wiz101 even existed! I think I was in a tower/ dungeon in Marleybone, the battle format was identical and I was running past monsters trying not to get cught in a battle. Oh, and someone had the face of a pig.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
this happened to me more that once when i was a lvl ten... in the dream i was walking right by where the death school was and i saw this really weird sigh...The next day at my school lunch i was talking to my friend who plays w101 too.She said that you see that when you battle malistire.javascript:emoticon('');THEN, that night... i saw it again BUT this time there was some girl ghost in the middle of the sigh... my friend said it was Silvia drake...finally the last night i had the w101 dream... it was easy but a little hard to understand... the sigh was bigger and then Silvia drake came out of the sigh... she said something about the death school and that... that i needed to do something and well, after that, my dumb cheep phone's alarm woke me up and well here i am typing away!

Rylee Duskrider lvl 14 death wizard

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
XD xD XD XD XD XD XD XD. you people have the weirdest dreams!!!!!!! i havent had a dream about W101 (and by the dreams on this post thank god) but if i do you can be sure that i'll post it XD

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
(Beware: long dream) One night I had a dream I was at a normal Ice class, then Malistaire and a bunch of Draconians came out and tied all of us students up :? So my ropes were loose, so I looked at one Draconian and quickly threw my ropes off and punched him right in the face So Malistaire turns around and sees I'm untied and he teleports me into a cage in DS He teleports into the room and takes one look at me and says "You are my son" I'm thinking "What the heck is he talking about?" so he eventually convinces me to help him destroy Wizard City anyways eventually I go back to the good side and save the Spiral... Now i keep having editted retakes of it :|

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Lol, once had a dream I was flying on a broom and I turned into the scarecrow card lol Fiona FairyBreath 22 pyromancer

See you around the spiral.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
i had one were the game enhailed the world and the only way to escape was to single malistair then that one person can go.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I had a dream where I was walking around in Wizard City and I saw someone who had their back turned to me. I said hi and then he turned around and it was Malistaire. We were alone. And then he said Hi. And I started to run but then he said " wait I'm good now!" I turned around and he had pure white robes on and he had a unicorn and he gave me 400000 crowns and 2000000000 life and only 7 training points. And I said wow you are good. Then Merle ambrose came and turned into an evil Malistaire and the nice Malistaire turned into Professor Ambrose. I watched them battle and The evil one won! And then he summoned Harry Potter. And Voldemort. And then Harry Potter tried to protect me and I said" no you'll get killed" and he said" i dont care. I want to protect you" and then we both died..... it was scary

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
jay287 wrote:

Okay, so question time!

once i had a dream when i was going to farm rattlebones for that pet he drops ( im not going to spoil it so i wont tell u what it is) and for some reason malistaire was in there, and he CREAMED me big time. so he was laughing at me and calling me a noob. then i said so what i dont care cause your just annoying and your plans always fail because about 100 wizards whip your but every day.then he curled up into a ball and started crying like a baby and sucking his thumb. so i took his wand and said whose the noob now. then i summend every monster in the spiral to go on a rampage. im in control now i said.this is probably beacause that day i played civilasation for sevral hours before bed. i also played wizard 101 for sevral hours. :-) . that was the same night when i dreamed that i married sponge bob :| yea my dreams are AWSOME.
by the way whose mr coleman
Heather Wildflame lvl 18 pyro

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
jay287 wrote:

Okay, so question time!

I had a dream about a week ago about the Giving Tree was 98 crowns.
Also, in October I had a dream that I got a weird out-of-duel treasure card. I used it it put a bomb down in the Commons, by the Library. I then cheated and changed my class from fire, to storm, then ice. Then Wizard City exploded and the game shut down forever.

Thanks!

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
jay287 wrote:

Okay, so question time!

i dreamed i was in DS then i was walkin around then i appeared in the Halo world ( the game Halo) then i was dueling the main character in Halo ( Master Chief) and i won with Centaur!!! yay!!!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
I have when I was like level 13 or something like that. One of my friends was at the door, but it was all realistic, like real life, and we went down to my basement and fought lost souls, it was weird.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
jay287 wrote:

Okay, so question time!

Yeah I've had a dream like that. Your not crazy if you think the dream was stupid.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I think I had a dream that I was in Celestia before it was out, and I was swimming and stuff, and a crab came out (I saw Crab Alley) and attacked me.