Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One big strategy lose! :(

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Now, as the earthquake cannot remove anymore stun shields, chain stunning has been gone impossible. For who use this as their strategy of winning, i have to say that they can never use it again

Want it back? Post it here. WEll, for some of you, youmay find this cool but is still a strategy loss.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
KI said a while back that they were going to find a perma-fix for chain-stunning; this is probably it. Look for creative ways to defeat your opponent.Anyone who relied on "chaining" wasn't very skillful, or creative.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Oh boo hoo. So you cannot stun every single round and the other team actually *gasp* gets to play their cards. Give me a break.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
KI said a while back that they were going to find a perma-fix for chain-stunning; this is probably it. Look for creative ways to defeat your opponent.Anyone who relied on "chaining" wasn't very skillful, or creative.

I disagree!!!!!!!!!!! Chain stunning was strategy and it is creative. Anyway I still have a way to chain stun. LOL if you get chain stunned then you'll see it was me.
But it was to easy to chain stun with earthquake so i happy bout it to. Cya in the game.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Pyrsik wrote:

I have a wizard who can stun, Laura Iceheart (she's not my main). I'll find another way to chain stun and then tell you . I'll get back to you :-).

Caroline Sunbright Level 51 Life
Brittany Rainriver Level 43 Storm
Emily Spiritriver Level 36 Death
Nicole Jadesword Level 24 Balance
Laura Iceheart Level 22 Ice

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:

I have a wizard who can stun, Laura Iceheart (she's not my main). I'll find another way to chain stun and then tell you . I'll get back to you :-).

YOu mean steal shield? But that only takes one, tell me how! Even i am afraid of single ranked PvP to lose ranks, and is too long to wait for fours, tell!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Chain stuning was never cool. just take the time to gain pips and medusa to stun. it stuns for two rouds. Dont even get me started with the new bolts. :?

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:

YOu mean steal shield? But that only takes one, tell me how! Even i am afraid of single ranked PvP to lose ranks, and is too long to wait for fours, tell!

That wasn't smart of me to say that wasn't it . Oh, the the steal thing, oh no no no no no. I already tried that, and it didn't work lol. Not sure if people will like this idea, but you're with a lot of other people and you have big deck, how about tell your other people to stun, and you do it! Actually, I'll have to try the myth one on any of my wizards. Sorry it took me so long :(.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:

That wasn't smart of me to say that wasn't it . Oh, the the steal thing, oh no no no no no. I already tried that, and it didn't work lol. Not sure if people will like this idea, but you're with a lot of other people and you have big deck, how about tell your other people to stun, and you do it! Actually, I'll have to the myth on on any of my wizards. Sorry it took me so long :(.

I have to say its pretty sad how much people are trying to find a way around around K.I's ways of preventing chain stunning its mostly you people's fault that they've had rearange the way cards work (like earthquake), chain stunning is an unfair way of pvp, but you obviously don't understand that I really do hope now with earthquake not breaking stun shields anymore the attempt at chaining is ceased.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
never bring stun chaining back
i say it is a cowards way to pvp
and there is no strategy to it
strategy is to counter your opponent moves
if you going first your opponent never gets a move
it was more or less a way for people to steal rank and tickets
and try to justify it and make there self feel good
by saying it was a strategy
it was never nor will it ever be a strategy
and those of you trying to find away around it
well guess what i am sure king isl will stop them to as they
reveal there ugly heads
i am happy to give up my stun remove on my myth to stop these people that don't have a clue about dueling stealing rank and tickets
now stunners either learn how to duel or find something else to do
we people try to play fair are tired of what we work hard for being stolen
and yes it was stealing

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
smo68 wrote:
reveal there ugly heads
i am happy to give up my stun remove on my myth to stop these people that don't have a clue about dueling stealing rank and tickets
and yes it was stealing

Couldn't have said it any better. Thank you

Historian
May 28, 2009
smo68 wrote:
reveal there ugly heads
and yes it was stealing

Hello, i am the topic owner, and I must say that only you and another guy or two don't want it back. other 7 people that posted want it back. I don't know if it will be more posts but i think most of them want it back. Is still a strategy even i had never done it cause I don't have many helpers. :(

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Want to stop chain stunning? Just train Conviction. It's an aura that gives 90 block and 90% chance of blocking a stun for four turns. It's available from Diego to al wizards who have reached an arena rank of sergeant. And in the new arena environment its now an absolute necessity. Sorry chain stunners, but you guys are done for. Anyone who you can chain stun pretty much needs to learn how to fight in the arena. Happy bottom trolling.

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
i am loving this circus, skill and attack planning and shields can truly be honnored once more

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
smo68 wrote:
reveal there ugly heads
and yes it was stealing

Hello, i am the topic owner, and I must say that only you and another guy or two don't want it back. other 7 people that posted want it back. I don't know if it will be more posts but i think most of them want it back. Is still a strategy even i had never done it cause I don't have many helpers. :-(

That is a huge exagerration read the thread again and you'll see some people might have posted more then once as I read through I found more people against the very idea of chain stunning.

In my opinion I can't believe people would think chain stunning is fair, and even go so far as saying it's a creative strategy it is not a creative strategy it is what people use to cheat in pvp to the point where people aren't even able to make moves let alone play the game what kind of strategy is that the point of pvp is to test your skills and for everyone to have funa boutchain stunning does not test your skills and is in no way for for everyone you compltely disable the other side from being able to play and there is nothing fair about that. If you have to (well now had to) rely on chain stunning just to win then you need to take a look at how you duel and change something up because K.I. has nearly gotten rid.

So now you can either continue to make a futile complaint, quit pvp, or deal with not being able to win by cheating and learn strategy.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Yesterday. I saw someone use earthquake after they used Medusa on me and it got rid of all my stun blocks, they did a pierce right before they casted earthquake.