Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss and Mob Drops are Off

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
I have just quested through 4 toons to Legendary (4 am PST 10/29/10) and have found some of the areas are not dropping level appropriate gear. For my 4 toons (all at level 57) one of the cheating bosses in the Grotto dropped:

1. 127 gold and some reagents,
2. a level 5 treat and some reagents with 129 gold,
3. gold and a level 50 jacket?
4. 128 gold.

This is just one that I recorded, but not inconsistent throughout Celestia. Please get the drops in line with the areas and the level a toon would be in in the areas of Celestia.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
MordanTheGreat wrote:
I have just quested through 4 toons to Legendary (4 am PST 10/29/10) and have found some of the areas are not dropping level appropriate gear. For my 4 toons (all at level 57) one of the cheating bosses in the Grotto dropped:

1. 127 gold and some reagents,
2. a level 5 treat and some reagents with 129 gold,
3. gold and a level 50 jacket?
4. 128 gold.

This is just one that I recorded, but not inconsistent throughout Celestia. Please get the drops in line with the areas and the level a toon would be in in the areas of Celestia.
What? Do you want every boss to drop level 60 gear? The drops are fine and fair. Plus, it's only the Grotto! One of the first places in CL! Do you expect to get amazing gear right off the bat? Why dont we just start off beginers at level 55 and give every enemy 1 health and make all quests and battles give 5000000 XP? Why? The answer, that would make it to easy!

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
kjensen wrote:
Why dont we just start off beginers at level 55

Like WoW did, lol.

Basically, the drops will get better. Wait 'till you see some of the dungeon bosses drops. I've consistantly got lvl 54-56 pretty good gear from the various dungeons. The Trial of Spheres has GREAT drops.