Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

halloween dance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
I think we should have a halloween dance because it is fun to meet new people and having fun. Dont you think we should have one

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Well, it's too late for that now.

Maybe we can convince people to show up on Thanksgiving for a Turkey Trot.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
daces boring
drangons ( that you can fly in the sky not on the ground ) are better or i idk but dances come on you think better than that can't you?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
colagada wrote:
Well, it's too late for that now.

Maybe we can convince people to show up on Thanksgiving for a Turkey Trot.

Hahahaha Turkey Trot, that was awesome.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Dances.... hmm.....
That would be cool, the dances could take place in each tower, each tower with a different theme..... Fire could be a royal ball and storm could be disco

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I know where to hold the christmas party (my opinion)we could hold it at the COMMONS just get ice people to freeze the water,well beacuse its cold in december. we could get snowmen around the entrances and decorate the COMMONS library,schools and headmasters house and the ice wizards can cast a snow spell. That would be perfect and also have al types of things dancing,singing and have fun.Oh i'm not a novice wizard i'm a journeyman DIVINER and adept MYTH

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Halloween Dance?what is that? i mean dancing when it is halloween wont do you any good.