Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the strongest boss in WC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
fireball6883 wrote:
personly, NONE of you are correct. i have not fought him yet but you do fight a character in WC with very high health. cyrus drake! (i think you fight him to prove that you are ready to beat malistare.
He's right a friend told me that you have to fight Cyrus Drake so that you can fight Malistare.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:
personly, NONE of you are correct. i have not fought him yet but you do fight a character in WC with very high health. cyrus drake! (i think you fight him to prove that you are ready to beat malistare.

Brizkbreese makes Cyrus look like Rattlebones.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I think Lord Nightshade. I went back and tried to defeat him again at level 21 I barely made it. Lol I'm weak

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:

Acually, cirus drake is not all that strong, he has about 5,000 life (correct me if i'm wrong). It is the briskbreeze final boss i am having trouble with and with help from lvl 60 kids, it still hard, although i never tried it with three other players.

And hint for players going in the briskbreeze tower, KILL THE FIRE MINION THAT SHOWS UP, he shows during battle with scarecrow boss, this fire minion does a meteor stike that does 10,000 hurt!! It really sucks.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Ok i have 2 legendaries and a grand so i know everything there is about wc bosses. Whatever you all say about brisk last boss being so hard is a lie. I have done brisk two times and it is simple i have never died or struggled with the boss. Cyrus Drake is the hardest because you have to fight him alone and depending on your school he can be a pain.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
That Grubb guy in Sunken City is probably the hardest he has 1,000 life..

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I finally agree, as so many people say it, the Briskbreeze guy is the strongest

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
colagada wrote:
Rattlebones, compared to the level of the wizard at the time.

This and The Harvest Lord. (Compared to lvl at the time as well) For proof, Rattlebones took me two tries, Nightshade, only one, soloing both of them.

Taryn

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Cinder234 wrote:
The last boss in Briskbreeze is defently the strongest but if you have a good stratagy it is not so hard.

Um... I guess technically this is wizard city, but it has the lvl 50 requirement. Not really sure if it counts for this post.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Shockdude72 wrote:
Since I've never heard of Briskbreeze I'd just have to say Mordecai or Nightshade.

Briskbreeze Tower
Located: Collosus Boulevard
Level:50+
Important Info.:
As the toughest tower and place in wizard city, the reasons are:
Cheating Bosses
Tricks
Intense final bosses
5-8 floors of madness
This tower is intense and really hard, you should really not solo this. Prepare a group of 4

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Orrik Nightglider is the strongest and last boss in Briskbreeze Tower. He has a total of 6,000 health points and cheats.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Strongest bosses I know of are Cyrus Drake, and Orrick. Before you gain access to Dragonspyre, you must fight Cyrus Drake as a rank 10 myth boss. Orrick is in a tower in Colossus Boulevard. He is a rank 8 death boss. Although he is a lower RANK than Cyrus Drake, he does cheat.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
technically, Cyrus is not the strongest, I just fought him and found out he is very weak! ( about rank 8, which is easy if all he does is use cyclopes, trolls, and a minotaur or two ). Plus he has 5,000 health. So now I agree about BriskBreeze.
~~~Robert Bane, lvl 42 Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
MasterSlayer5 wrote:
fireball6883 wrote:

Acually, cirus drake is not all that strong, he has about 5,000 life (correct me if i'm wrong). It is the briskbreeze final boss i am having trouble with and with help from lvl 60 kids, it still hard, although i never tried it with three other players.

actually, if you are on the same quest, you can fight Cyrus with another person, it was true because a person came in and joined the battle when I was doing my quest O. O

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I'd have to say it has to be Lord Nightshade (as far as I remember). It took me 10 minutes as level 13! btw this is from my experience, I wasn't online for Halloween.

PS: Anyone know how to visit the king in Grizzleheim?

Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 22 Death

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:

Yes , Cyrus has 5000 health with very high rank spells. You have to fight him to get to DragonSpyre.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
It's definitley Briskbreeze. He has a huge amount of health (6,000) And very strong spells. I never fought him before but some of my socials did. It was very hard. Fighting him on your own is suicide (well, not exactly). You should get all your powerful/good friends togheter and give it a shot. It's one hundred times easier in a group. If you die, you can get healed.

Heather NightBlood - Level 20
Terri Foe - Level 9

(Hey, I know I'm not a high level :P)

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Rattlebones, compared to the level of the wizard at the time.

This and The Harvest Lord. (Compared to lvl at the time as well) For proof, Rattlebones took me two tries, Nightshade, only one, soloing both of them.

Taryn

LOL Nightshade last night took me like 5 tries

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
PS: Anyone know how to visit the king in Grizzleheim?
___

You might be able to visit once earlier, I don't remember, but you definitely get to visit the King after defeating Jotun in Nidavellir.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Shockdude72 wrote:
Since I've never heard of Briskbreeze I'd just have to say Mordecai or Nightshade.

Well now you have heard about it when you turn level 50 that guard in the golden in olde town gives you a quest to find a missing guard you go in this tower in colloss bouvlard and you cant port to your friends in there.

Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer

Defender
May 27, 2010
definitely Orrick NightGlider, he is the final boss in BriskBreeze Tower and once you lower him to a certain amount of health he goes insane and starts using mega powered spells and summons minions that shield him a lot.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
fireball6883 wrote:
briskbreeze tower is the hardest wuest in wizardcity srsly they cheat! :P

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
advtech wrote:
PaulBunyan190 wrote:
Who do you think the strongest boss in WC is? I vote for Nightshade!

the strongest boss in wizardcity is lordnightshade.

Nope. Your wrong. Its briskbreeze bosses