Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WIZARD 101-Scythia: the 8th world

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 22, 2010
This is the awesomest weld ever! No way kingsisle is ignoring this :) I mean, how did you think of this? It's perfect!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I like the idea for Scythia. But KI needs to stop creating new worlds in a blink of a eye. It's hard for others to catch up with the speed of the legendaries. If KI still wishes to give results of a new world, please make it after a few months after Wysteria has been released. (2-6 Months)

There's too much worlds to complete.
Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, GrizzleHeim, Wintertusk, Celestia and now Wysteria. A total of 9 worlds. As for Grizzleheim, this world takes long and so does Celestia, since the bosses cheat in there.
Give us time. This isn't a offense to those who wish this world to be released.. Or I don't wish this just ruined the whole thing of Scythia. I didn't say I don't like it, but I just think Wizard101 is just evolving too fast.

Sorry if this offended you guys, I'm just making my opinion. Though still, I like da plot and all that.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Abbigail623 wrote:
I like the idea for Scythia. But KI needs to stop creating new worlds in a blink of a eye. It's hard for others to catch up with the speed of the legendaries. If KI still wishes to give results of a new world, please make it after a few months after Wysteria has been released. (2-6 Months)

There's too much worlds to complete.
Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, GrizzleHeim, Wintertusk, Celestia and now Wysteria. A total of 9 worlds. As for Grizzleheim, this world takes long and so does Celestia, since the bosses cheat in there.
Give us time. This isn't a offense to those who wish this world to be released.. Or I don't wish this just ruined the whole thing of Scythia. I didn't say I don't like it, but I just think Wizard101 is just evolving too fast.

Sorry if this offended you guys, I'm just making my opinion. Though still, I like da plot and all that.

um this was posted almost a year ago, shortly after Celestia was launched, so it pre-dates Wintertusk and Wysteria.

You don't need ot catch up cause after you complete everything, then What? that is why they have to keep creating new worlds otherwise long time players will have nothing to do and transfer to other games.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
mouseface5 wrote:
So amazing it makes me cry. I forgot i was reading it. That is in a good way you are an amazing writer nico.

p.s. nico is greek

it is? oh wow, i thought it was spanish :D

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
shimmer123127 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
shimmer123127 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:

this is a really well thought out idea. i really like it :D

what are you talking about? all you did was put a name of a world you thought of in the subject, you gave us NO details, literally ZERO. This is not a well thought out idea, you wrote down NO thoughts.

What the heck are you talking about?? Nico did awesome!!! Besides did you actually read the story? Or are you just being mean on purpose?? Cause everyone else who read this liked it.

PLUS it says his name in thedarkmagician or something!! It doesnt say his name is nico! Stop this! It says no trolls in the message board of conduct!

Dude, the story is on the thread, you just didn't scroll down enough ... the whole story is there ... AND, thedarkmagician didnt write this, nico did. LOOK FOR THE STORY!!

Hi Nico and Shimmer,

I have just been reading through the comments since my last visit to this forum.
It seems that some of the players have not looked deep enough to make a reasonable comment. I know it threw me the first time I came to this story as some comments were posted above the story. Wonder how that happened?
I have also noticed that some have not figured out how to tell the difference between a side world and an actual new world.
Scythia would be an awesome world to venture into. As I read Nico's idea, the world came alive. It was as if I were actually there. As I have stated before, I would love to see KI use Nico's idea. I really think it would make a great new world. He has put a lot of time and thought into creating Scythia.

What I don't understand is why KI asks for game ideas if they aren't going to use them. Occasionally they use a minor suggestion but why not also use a good world idea?

Fallon WinterLeaf--Legendary Theurgist/Legendary Pyromancer
Fallon WinterGarden--Grandmaster Balance

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Awesome story Nico. A mutual friend suggested I read this and I am very glad I did. It felt so real, as if my wizard was already running this world and that would be impossible since she is only level 31. lol. I hope to see Scythia as a part of the game in the future. Good Luck :)

Fallon EmeraldGarden--Magus Theurgist/Death

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
What happened was I was editing the OP but instead of clicking "edit" I clicked on "quote" and that is why the story now appears below the initial comments that were made. I am not sure why the moderator who reviewed the post didn't put it back where is should have been.

And their is no way to really contact them to put back the OP at the top of this thread and I really don't feel like sending a ticket to Greyrose about this since it's immaterial.

Its on the first page anyways so whoever is interested will read it.

Thank you guys for your continued support.