Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help in Big Ben !!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Hello i need some help hear on floor eight their are thease panel things on he ground what is the puzzle please (please dont tell me how to do it just the puzzle!!!!)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You need to light up four of those panels. There's a clue as to which four are needed.

"The way was lit as you ascended. Return to see the light."

Basically, you'll need to go back down to the previous floors to see which four panels are supposed to be lit up.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fieldagent360 wrote:
Hello i need some help hear on floor eight their are thease panel things on he ground what is the puzzle please (please dont tell me how to do it just the puzzle!!!!)

When you are coming up the floors, as you get into the elevator / doorway on each floor, there is a panel at the doorway with a symbol that is lit up. You will see four of these symbols (one on each of the four preceding floors before the puzzle floor). You need to light the same four panels on the floor in the puzzle room.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Let us know what server you will be on and what time. :)

Also, you could also pick a crowded server and try standing there for a short bit. I have also seen players stand in Regent's square and request help with whatever they need. This gets a response during busy times.

If one server doesn't get help within a short while, change to another busy server.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I made it through Big Ben last night alone. Thank heavens for Minions and being able to recharge your mana and power if you get killed. It took me almost 3 hours, but it can be done alone! :)