Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What they got against death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
why doesnt death have any thing like peirce and stuff like that. now even STORM has one that takes to charms away. We cant even stun. death is the scariest you would think that one of our spells would be able to stunn

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can't have everything. Death already has good minions and life-stealing. Not all schools have those.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
a stun would be nice :)

but then again so would higher base damage, better health, and better accuracy :)

I think death is a perfectly capable school just how it is, anything more and it will be overpowered.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You have Feint, however. As well as a multitude of spells that heal you while doing insane amounts of damage. You also have a NORMAL +damage spell, along with death traps.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
still a stun would be nice. or a charm stealer or something. and death doesnt exactly have the strongest cards. the new card we get does two hundred plus eight thousand. so if your fighting a death it is almost worthless.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010

well i got one question and it goes to a very of Malistaire and why he was decided to be a boss not a teacher as of anymore

so why is this i mean i can get some of the idea but the fact of him a death professor being the last boss of Dragonspyre is questionable because i mean some might know and i dont know who Sylvia really is and what she was like i mean there could have been a tour or something right?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
ok i dont really get what your saying but sylvia was his wife and yes he is the last boss for the story part of DS but if you leave the side quests till the end then i guess he wouldnt be the last boss. 8)

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010