Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how hard is Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
how hard is Celestia? my guess very hard. if you are lv. 50 you have a fighting chance. if not do not go with your high lv. friends.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
animalcrackersr1 wrote:
how hard is Celestia? my guess very hard. if you are lv. 50 you have a fighting chance. if not do not go with your high lv. friends.

Well celestia is surprisingly easier than i thought. ( I barely did anything on the test realm)

Historian
May 15, 2009
animalcrackersr1 wrote:

depends on what school you are it could be really easy or very difficult.
for people who are fire or storm it may be difficult at first because of how hard they can hit or their resistance and so forth

Defender
May 30, 2009
In the test realm I used my storm character and I had a bit of difficulty soloing some of the bosses, especially when they changed wild bolt. Now in the live realm I've been using my death character and it's challenging but completely appropriate for the level 48+ requirement.

- Jessica SkullSlinger

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
anyone reading this do Kennsington? there all street fights are against 4 , all 2000+ and bosses higher

how about Nivandelir ? (jotun group and complex, etc)

I think what makes CL harrder (and i not complaining) is the amount of pips they get and what spells they use
also the mentioned sections above DO NOT INCLUDE CHEATERS (those cheat too much - there a complaint)

ok if you have done Brisk Breeze, you know about cheaters too

I believe the new warehouse in MB has cheaters also - this particular trial i have not done
Since this world is after DS and all the others, it is logical it will be harder folks

what else would grand masters attempt at this point ??

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Your "Guess"?
Your right though, on test the end of CL was not soloable. Even for grandmasters. The beginnings alright, and there's lots of people to help you.

-Quinn

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Celestia is meant for teams to play in order to survive any battle.

so if you want to play it best level up in lower cities the after you hit 58 come to Celestia to play but have a team ion tow
this is espically true if you are a Pyromancer.

i play to retire each wizard prior to celestia then begin again with a new wizard after the last one i plan to quit

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I think it's great. I'm a level 50 Fire Wizard and have had no issues. The minions are more of a challenge now because you actually have to think a little. They get tons of power pips and use big spells which is pretty cool imo.
As long as you make sure you have a couple of shields in your deck before you fight you will be fine. Plus with everyone playing it, almost all the battles have 4 people fighting in them which makes it easier.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
The storm creatures in the survey camp have less hp than some draconions in Dragonspyre. Still working on DS but am I close to the Labyrinth yet?I have to deafeat a life boss.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
animalcrackersr1 wrote:

Well celestia is surprisingly easier than i thought. ( I barely did anything on the test realm)
You may think its easy, but i've been doing the floating land for 3 months now and I just now finished...Celestia is really hard. I am now in stormriven and i cannot beleive how many enemies there are and how hard it is to collect things from the enemies... I AM COMPLAINING because,ITS HARD, if anyone can help me go to stormriven and see if Dustin Battlehand is there, level 55 myth wizard. And or if you see me somewhere else, add me... Bosses are hard, killers are cold, makes me dead, and full of mold, and by the way i hate poetry! David stronghunter, it isnt easy. I dont know what stage your in, but here's some advice, Never solo anything.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Its great to have bigger and better challenges i say celestia was a terrific idea! It can be really hard and sometimes super easy just the way i like the worlds! SO if or when you get to celestia you are gonna love it there :)

Alexandria
lvl 55 Ice